• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed NO DEPOSIT FORUM FREE TO ENTER '2018 CHRISTMAS' CONTEST - $100 PRIZE X 3 - CLOSES 12-27-18

aikau11

Dear Santa,

Please bring me a big fat bank account and a slim and trim body. And please dont mix them up like you did last year!!

Thank You,
Maile

Reactions: Mben and PMM

PMM

Thank you @PSP for entering the contest!

It would not be complete without a 'letter to Santa' from you.

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Reactions: Mben

dosena

LULU.jpg

Dear Santa,
Me & my two homies, Lola & Lulu hope you have been keeping score on everything we have done collectively to deserve some dinero. And first off, we actively come on here so we aren't one hit wonders, si? We are all in good health and quite frankly don't think putting all our ailments on here to gain a win is even in our genes, although we will say that we really really try to hold our bowels, but sometimes Santa, a perro must do what a perro must do. Oh, and Santa, let's be clear, this is Lisa here speaking, I don't have issues with that, that is Lulu talking!!! Santa, do you like our ponchos? We both feel so festive! Ok, well this is Lisa again. Santa, as you know, I have been pretty good this year....though I do admit to staying up to late playing tournaments, which by the way, I never win! Somebody names Kox something always seems to win. Hey Santa, what can you tell me about that name by the way? Sounds a little...well you know what I mean Santa...Santa this year of 2018 seems to be ending a little un-festive. Our nation is not well in my opinion. So Santa, I am asking you to please brighten up my household with a win that we will all appreciate and lastly, thank you NDF for all the tournaments you have provided, your prompt responses to any of my questions and most importantly,
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE! God Bless You & God Bless America!

Reactions: Mben and PMM

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Awesome letters, everyone!

Thank you, and an even bigger THANK YOU from the big man himself ... Santa! (He just whispered in my ear that he LOVES reading your letters.)

Reactions: PMM

luckyirishgirl

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Dear Santa.
I have been a good mom all year. I have fed, cleaned, and cuddled my two kids on demand, visited the doctor's office more times than the doctor, sold 46 cases of candy for my daughters school fundraiser, read the same book to my little one every night, so I now not only know it by heart, but I recite it in my head over and over, and have broken up at least 2 fights between the two every day. I was hoping for a pair of legs that don't ache after chasing them around, and arms that dont flap in the breeze every time I carry my screaming toddler out of the candy isle. I would also love a television that doesn't broadcast any programs containing talking animals, two kids who don't fight, and three pairs of jeans that will zip all the way up without the use of power tools. If it's too late to find any of these products, I'd settle for enough time to brush my teeth and comb my hair in the same morning, or the luxury of eating food warmer than room temperature without it being served in a Styrofoam container.
Well Santa, I think one of my kids found my hiding spot, so Have safe trip and remember to leave your wet boots by the chimney and come in and dry off by the fire so you don't get sick. Although as of Wednesday, you got a nice vacation coming up. Need a Plus 1??
Help yourself to cookies on the table, but don't leave crumbs on the carpet, even though I am sure they are already there. Love always, Luckyirishgirl

Reactions: PMM and Mben

dmnitdava

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Dear Santa

Please pick me because Iam alive and that a big deal to me & just trying the best I can to take care of my family and I know I might to lashing in sone areas but at not my fault that I lack the skills of a normal human because I was not treated like one until recently when I was able to get out of s violence relationship I hope that no one ever has to go through that or have to go thur ptsd like a have because of horrible events in my life I am moving forward but still sonetine the past n the bad can take over the present which is good but I learned this year that as time goes on they is started to fade go away and more positive thing are happening in my life like my children having a safe home and all three getting honor roll my new husband “the man who saved my life’s three years ago “ got the full time position he wanted and etc so thank you for the gifts fir my kids and hopefully fir the gift you will leave me

ps no deposit forum & Santa we made you cookie

46FA7FBC-9E1B-4EE3-817B-88D236A306FF.jpeg

devilock

I hope Iam not to late.....
Dear Santa
My wife “ dmnitdava “ told me to show you how good I have been this year so included is a picture of are family so hope you enjoy and can see that I should get this special present from you .

image.jpg

Reactions: dmnitdava and PMM

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Here's the fruit basket that I forgot to send to you...
moldy.jpg

OK, so it was a couple of years ago - remember, it's the thought that counts!

:thumb:

Reactions: PMM and Mben

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Dear Santa,
Well, where to start as to why I should win 1 of the $100 prizes...idk.
I'm sure that there are going to be other letters that are better than mine. I'm sure there are going to be more deserving entrants to this contest than me. I'm rather unextraordinary. That's not to say that I am suffering from low self-esteem, or have a defeatist attitude. That's just the truth. Santa, my health is pretty good. I'm engaged to my best friend. I have 4 children that are happy, healthy, and taken care of, and because of my promiscuity in my younger days, 3 of them get to have 2 Christmas's. That's great for the children, right? I do everything I can to keep the 3 different mother's of my children happy. I really do, Santa. I just opened up my house to my adult sister, who just went thru a bad break-up. But, these things don't make me anymore deserving of a prize than someone else. I'm supposed to do all these things. I'm supposed to be a good father and brother. I'm supposed to be a respectful and encouraging co-parent. I'm supposed to take care of my mind and body and be healthy. Santa, I just simply cannot win on my accolades, because I am unextraordinary. I'm normal. Better yet, I'm responsible. So, why write, if I'm undeserving? Well, because I think I'd like to win for my best friend. You know, Santa, the 1 I'm engaged to. She's amazing and beautiful and as undeserving I am of winning this contest, I'm equally undeserving of her love and companionship. Not because I don't deserve it (b/c check out the guy in the profile pic....I mean....wow...huh?), but because in my plain, normal, responsible life, she excels in many things. She also welcomed MY sister into OUR home. My sister, whom she's never met. She plays her part perfectly as step-mom to my 3 girls (2 teenagers) and 1 boy. These are not her children by blood, yet she is as perfect as a co-parent as I'll ever be with. And, she wants to be here. She wants to participate. She doesn't shy away or become jealous or confrontational realizing that nearly every single day, I am dealing with 1 of 3 different women that I've had intimate relations with. I have to co-parent with them. My best friend does not. She chooses to. She chooses all this. She accepts my "baggage". That's why I don't deserve her. But, I do have her, and I could never repay her enough. But, Santa, maybe, just maybe an extra $100 would pay for a spa-day, or dinner at her favorite fondue restaurant, or a nice shopping afternoon. Santa, it could also help alleviate some of the fund-dentage that Intertops does to our savings....juskidding, Santa ($100 won't solve that :roll:) and therefore kindof show her that there is a bit of positive results that come from online gaming, and like websites. Anyway, Santa, I'm not extraordinary, but my best friend is. I want to win this for her. And, Santa, I promise to update you, with "proof-postings" if I need to, that this $100 will be spent of my fiance'. Win or lose, thank you NDF (and Santa) for the opportunity with this contest, and thank you for providing a forum for me to plug the love of my life. Merry Christmas!!

Mben

Staff member
The Christmas contest is closed.

Pam and I will be re-reading the letters, choosing our own favorite three, then comparing our favorites with each other until be have three final letters we both agree on.

We will announce the winners today. Stay tuned!!!

Mben

Staff member
WINNERS SNOW.gif

:cane: THE WINNERS ARE ..

kattee64
dmnitdava
robspot3131

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :present:

Thank you ALL for writing letters to Santa. They were fantastic! They really

were! Because they were all fantastic, we had such a hard time choosing only
three, but we finally agreed on three of the same.

Once again ... THANK YOU ALL!

PSP

I'll just add this to the never-ending list of things I didn't win....

Someday the PSP will be the BIG WINNER of something!

(just not sure that I will live long enough to see it....)

In all seriousness, I hope that all 3 of the winners BURN IN HEL...... - no, I'm actually very happy that they won! :thumb:

Spend your winnings wisely! I'm thinking hookers and blow... :surprise:

OK, maybe not - but enjoy it! You deserve it!

PSP

I wish that I could say that I was serious about all of these posts, but that's not my role here
I'm going to post a new "Where Are We" contest on 1/2 or 1/3.

I know you enjoy that contest, and who knows, maybe you will win that one!

Yeah, right - like that is going to happen! :facepalm::no:

dmnitdava

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I'll just add this to the never-ending list of things I didn't win....

Someday the PSP will be the BIG WINNER of something!

(just not sure that I will live long enough to see it....)

In all seriousness, I hope that all 3 of the winners BURN IN HEL...... - no, I'm actually very happy that they won! :thumb:

Spend your winnings wisely! I'm thinking hookers and blow... :surprise:

OK, maybe not - but enjoy it! You deserve it!

psp you are so funny this post had me cracking up:biglol:

N thank you NDF:yourock: for this contest and all the other ones you let me be apart off I am very glad I found you guys and thanks for the congrats from everybody:bigheart: and here my congrats to the other winners as well:cheer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
E_Nasty83