• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed NO DEPOSIT FORUM FREE TO ENTER '2018 THANKSGIVING' CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - CLOSES 11-29-18

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I am thankful to still be here. May have another heart surgery coming up this next year. But for now grateful for still being alive and having all my family still here, my mom, sons, brothers and sisters. So Blessed!

Reactions: Mben

stallions

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I am thankful for a new chance at life I almost died from a heart valve aneurism ,but with great support around me I made it enjoy life now more then ever..... pick 2018

Reactions: Mben and PMM

PMM

That is great news @stallions that you are ok now and doing well! Always good to see you on the forum.

Thanks for entering the contest, and good luck.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
HELLO NDF I AM MOST THANKFUL FOR FAMILY THE TWO NEW EDITIONS TO THE FAMILY AND FAMILY COMING IN FROM OUT OF TOWN. I HOPE EVERYONE GETS TO SPEND TIME WITH THEIR FAMILIES FROM MILITARY, FIRST RESPONDERS IN THE CALIFORNIA FIRES AND BLESSING TO ALL OF THOSE FAMILEs THAT HAVE LOST LOVED ONES THIS YEAR MAY THEY FIND PEACE.

Hi dershekee! Can you post a 4 digit lucky pick number please? Thanks for entering!
Hey dershekee, I still need a number pick from you. I'd hate to see you lose out on your chance to win!

Reactions: PMM

Mben

Staff member
Thank you all for your wonderful entries! :heart:

The contest closes tomorrow 11/29/18 at 10:30 AM EST. If anyone else wants to enter, do so before it closes! :thumb:

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hello all!
I am most thankful for all of my babies, especially since 2 of them are now older, and will def slow down my aging process. Ha! And, since my youngest is a boy, my (older) 3 daughters, of course, love to play the big-sister-protector role. My girls, 25, 19, 10, are beautiful angels...mostly :roll:, and my son (finally after years of work), 8, is an amazing "lil-Rob".
They are all awesome. Changed my life. Very, very thankful for all of them, & of course, they all want another baby-bro, or baby-sis....but I'm not sure I'm thankful about that..lol!
Thanx for the contest! Good luck to all...but the winning numbers are: 4 - 2 - 7 - 3

PMM

Hi @robsspot3131

Your children sound amazing. I bet you are an amazing father to make your kids be as awesome as they are! Way to go!

Thanks for entering the contest, and good luck!

jumboscampi

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I have one more right now....I know 1 entry per person...but...I broke my foot on Oct 22 and have been in a nursing home for rehab until day before yesterday and I'm thankful to be home!!!! Good luck everybody in life and in this contest too!

Mben

Staff member
Thank you for all the new entries! :roll:

The contest is now closed. Good luck to everyone! :goodluck2:

Mben

Staff member
2018-Thanksgiving-Contest-Winner.gif

:maddance: CONGRATULATIONS TO HELWIN ! :bigclap:
(lucky pick - 8888)