• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed NO DEPOSIT FORUM FREE TO ENTER '2019 EASTER' CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - CLOSES 5-2-19

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Easter contest 2.gif

dmnitdava

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I have 3 kiddos so I pick egg number 3...... but if that the wrong number let me k ow n u I can Def add or get rid of my as many kiddos so that I get the egg with prize u know.. ... lmfao... ..... I totally just jokibg u know I love my baby's.. Anyway 7292 is my pick so let me know who the rest of this work cause if I kicked the wrong egg then I don't get nothing right or I just a little confused but still totally happy bout another great contest here :thankyou::yourock::bigheart:

Reactions: Mben and PMM

PMM

Hi dmnitdava!

You are too funny!

As far as the contest goes, yes, you pick an egg that you believe has the prize inside and a lucky number pick.

All members that choose the correct egg will have their lucky number pick entered into the draw.

Thanks for entering the contest, and good luck to you!

Reactions: dmnitdava and Mben

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
So, let me get this straight - without ANY constructive input, I have to pick one of 4 eggs. Assuming that I get this decision correct (yeah, right!), I get to a one in 10,000 chance to get the Florida lotto number ....

So I guess that there is a chance.... :bonk:

PSP

I am sensing serious derision! My options are pretty limited - I could guess today, or I could go robspot3131 on you and wait until the last minute and pick the highest probability left...

Who am I kidding? Here's ANOTHER contest that I won't win! :bonk::facepalm::homer::no::surprise::thumb:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
So, let me get this straight - without ANY constructive input, I have to pick one of 4 eggs. Assuming that I get this decision correct (yeah, right!), I get to a one in 10,000 chance to get the Florida lotto number ....

So I guess that there is a chance.... :bonk:
Because the last "Free to Enter" contest was super easy (counting the 4 leaf clovers), I made this one a bit more challenging. This time only those who pick the correct egg get thrown into the hat for the lotto draw. Then it'll be up to the lotto gods after that. :p

Reactions: PMM

PSP

LOL - Just pick an egg, and give us a four digit number.

You are too much!

Would you be shocked that my favorite PGA pro is Bryson DeChambeau....?

(If you are into golf at all, you will understand :thumb:)

Reactions: Mben

doodlebug

In going to pick number 2 for our newest grandbabies identical twin boys andvthey will be 2 this year so my lucky number i think is 2! And 4 digit code 1369!
Thank you!

PMM

This contest is still going on, and members still have a opportunity to enter!

Which egg do you think has the $50 prize inside? Let us know, and give us a 4 digit lucky number pick.

That's it, that is all you have to do to be entered for a chance to win a $50 prize!

Who is our next member to enter?

Reactions: Mben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loadlaunch