• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed NO DEPOSIT FORUM FREE TO ENTER '2019 EASTER' CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - CLOSES 5-2-19

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
The final days of our Easter contest are upon us. This thread will close on Thursday 5/2/19 at 12:30 PM EDT.

Take a guess, give us a pick, and stand the chance to win $50! :dollarsign:

Reactions: PMM

Mben

Staff member
I'm closing this contest at 12:30 PM EDT today.

Have you entered yet?!?! :)

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Ok, I'm here, and my probability equation has been worked out. I'm sure that it's not egg #3. It's too obvious for a couple reasons. So, the next best chance at winning, minus any scientific method or win probability equation, would be egg #1. But, I really think it's egg #4. However, that's not how I play these games (by feeling). I pick the best possible chance, and.............get lucky. Ha!
So, my pick is;
EGG #1
My 4 digit # is:

Good luck every1!!

Reactions: Mben

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I know the Florida Mid-day is @ 1:30 EST. So, will you be announcing the EGG "winner" momentarily, then wait til the Mid-day drawing? Or, do it all at once, and play with our anxiety levels?

Mben

Staff member
I know the Florida Mid-day is @ 1:30 EST. So, will you be announcing the EGG "winner" momentarily, then wait til the Mid-day drawing? Or, do it all at once, and play with our anxiety levels?
I will announce all the results at 1:30 PM EDT. Locking contest threads an hour before the FL lotto numbers are drawn (then they can take up to 30 mins after the draw to get posted on their site) gives me time to get my contest spreadsheets completed. This contest is super easy and I don't need an hour, but I'm not going to deviate from my regular routine.

So basically I am going to play with everyone's anxiety level for one more hour. lol

This contest thread is now locked, everybody! Good luck to those that entered! :goodluck2:

Mben

Staff member
good job.gif

Congratulations to grrr1980 - egg #4 - lucky pick 1962 ! :woohoo:

:dollarsign: Enjoy your prize!

FL STATE PICK 4 MIDDAY LOTTO #'S

2-2-6-0

prize.png

(for transparency :above:)

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
That's what I get for taking care of my family...

Here's ANOTHER contest that I didn't win....

Of course, I didn't play, but we just won't dwell on that detail. The random egg choice made this contest much tougher than the previous one. Condolences to robsspot3131 for not winning. Your selection was exactly in line with what I would have selected as having the highest odds of winning, but the egg choice wiped out your selection.

PSP

He spends an inordinate amount of time calculating how to come up with a different solution to win his contest. I have spent an inordinate amount of time to come up with a different solution to win YOUR contests. Unfortunately, most of your contests come down to a lucky pick - so I am screwed!

PSP

I find it fascinating that he has turned the stodgy golf establishment on its ear by questioning every aspect of the game. The golf establishment has banned a number of his revolutionary ideas, but they can't suppress all of them!

Mben

Staff member
... I have spent an inordinate amount of time to come up with a different solution to win YOUR contests. Unfortunately, most of your contests come down to a lucky pick - so I am screwed!
The "lucky pick" system is something belgamo (RIP) came up with. It's the only way our contests can be transparent. Sites who have "random" draws with nothing to base their draw on that can be shown to site members are not transparent I feel. So that's why we have used the lucky pick system for over 10 years now.

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I did say that I felt it was egg #4, right. Unfortunately, my "feeling" bets r the same as any1 else's, 50% or less. Metrics r the only way to make a living n this thing we do. Congrats to the winner & u know what they say, PSP;
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take......but you also don't have to worry about coming down and landing awkwardly & blowing out your MCL". I'm pretty sure that's a famous saying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699