• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed NO DEPOSIT FORUM FREE TO ENTER '2019 FATHER'S DAY' CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - CLOSES 6-25-19

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
My father is/was a superhero because it was Mben's birthday yesterday! (Nothing in the rules says that they have to make sense!)

PSP

Not to entirely change the subject, but did you see that the North Carolina Pick 4 number was 0-0-0-0. I guess that statistically it was bound to happen

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My Dad is a superhero b/c he introduced me to analytics @ 13 years old. 30 years later, I'm still using them. Thanx, Pop!

Reactions: Mben

helwin

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I guess I can get one more in, shows how much I pay attention. My dads a superhero because when I got in trouble with the law in younger days, he drove me to Las Vegas to talk to a lawyer friend who owned a restaurant. We got in an argument there after eating in front of everyone. The charges were dropped because they lost the evidence. I am so thankful he took me there. How about a 2468 for my super dad?

PSP

My father is/was a superhero because it's MONDAY and the contest closes tomorrow! (...again, nonsensical, but who cares!)

8088 for the computer chip :thumb:

PSP

My father is/was a superhero because he showed me the thrill of watching space stuff like the SpaceX Heavy launch (even if it did make me incredibly nerdy)
:bonk:

It is officially Tuesday here, so hopefully this counts as my 10th post - let's go with 9327 (9 engines per booster / 3 boosters / 27 total engines

jumboscampi

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
On April 3, 1974 my mom and dad closed on their first house at 1:30 p.m., it was also my Dad's birthday. He owned a gas station in town and at about 6:100, he called my mom, still at our old house with us 5 kids and told her to head for the basement.
It was the largest tornado outbreak in history occurring that day and an EF5 was headed our way.
We only lived about a mile from our new home.
The tornado ripped Cincinnati apart here on the west side that day.
I was 13 and remember it like it was yesterday.
The tornado missed the home we were in, but leveled around 40 houses in our new neighborhood, including the one across the street and the rest were directly behind our new home. After ravaging almost 12 miles of homes by the time it got to our neighborhood, it jumped after it flattened the house across the street and came back down after it had passed over that house.
It was largely intact! Windows were gone, the roof had to be replaced as well as the siding, but so much luckier than the rest.
My dad worked on that home, along with my grandfather, until it was ready again for us, about 6 months later. The neighborhood had changed.
You see, that house was 6 houses from the Elementary school we went to and we knew it well before we moved there and most of our friends lived there.
Our lives had changed because of that day, but my father worked his butt off to get the house nicer than it was before the tornado.
Along with that, he was a volunteer fireman for the local fire department at that time too! You can only imagine how busy they were for a very long time.
I don't know how he found the time to take care of his family, but he did.
I love you Dad, miss you too!

My pick is his birthday - 0403

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
What loving and amazing dads you all have! :heart:

Please bear with me closing this and the other contests today. I'm a one man band these days. (That's not a "boo hoo" Mben. It's just a heads up that it'll take a me a bit longer. A lotta bit. lol)

Reactions: robsspot3131

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
You got it! I'll help ya look too...and, of course, I'll def letcha know if I win. My last # is coming in 3 mins (def before 12:30)

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My Dad is a superhero b/c even if I don't win this contest, he's got $50 that he's gonna lose to me on the card table this weekend. So, win/win for me, bu I'd love a "double-win", however, either way, my Dad is a superhero. (I just used 6 commas in that statement....that can't be right, right?)

My last winning combo is: 1021

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
yeah.gif

:bigclap: CONGRATULATIONS TO ROBSSPOT3131! :bigclap:
(Lucky Pick -8999)

ENJOY YOUR FREE CASH!

FL State PICK 4 Lotto #'s
9-0-4-5

Reactions: robsspot3131

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanx, Mben & NDF!! :yourock::thankyou:
And, as a consolation to everyone that didn't win, I'm just going to lose it on Kanga Cash, Vandy in the CWS, or at the card table, so even though it's in my hand, I take no pleasure in losing it. In that sense, I have saved my fellow contestants of the heartache of having to lose $50. :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trishiarob78