• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed NO DEPOSIT FORUM FREE TO ENTER '2019 MOTHER'S DAY' CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - CLOSES 5-28-19

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
No Deposit Forum Mother's Day Contest 2019.gif

helwin

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Shes there for us no matter what, even at 92 and with dementia, not knowing what shes saying most of the time and doesn't know "what they are talking about? She still is loving as can be. Just wish she wouldn't try to serve my cat coffee or feed him chips. 5122

Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
Shes there for us no matter what, even at 92 and with dementia, not knowing what shes saying most of the time and doesn't know "what they are talking about? She still is loving as can be. Just wish she wouldn't try to serve my cat coffee or feed him chips. 5122
Awww ... your mom! :heart:

This made me lol "Just wish she wouldn't try to serve my cat coffee or feed him chips."

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
My mother is the best because she never has an unkind word for anyone! (Did I mention that her ashes have been sitting on a shelf in my sister's house for the last 15 years?)
:surprise:

Mben

Staff member
Ok, just for PSP's, let's get some clarity. :roll: There are no prerequisites to enter, other than finishing that sentence 10x (&, of course, picking the numbers), right?
... other than finishing the sentence 10 times IF you want to enter 10 times. So yeah, you only have to finish the sentence and post 4 digits.

The only rule is you can't post a finished sentence and 4 digits more than once per day.

Mben

Staff member
My mother is the best because she never has an unkind word for anyone! (Did I mention that her ashes have been sitting on a shelf in my sister's house for the last 15 years?)
:surprise:
It's hard to let go of people who have passed. :(

Mben

Staff member
I want to play without entering the contest if that's ok with ya'll!

My mother was the best because ... she made the best spaghetti in the world! I loved, loved, LOVED her spaghetti! (By the way, my mother was Japanese.)

Reactions: robsspot3131

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Your entry into the contest would have been rejected because you didn't complete the phrase EXACTLY as in the instructions!

was vs is :surprise:

My mother is the best because she doesn't judge our lifestyle (anymore!) :laughhard:

Mben

Staff member
Your entry into the contest would have been rejected because you didn't complete the phrase EXACTLY as in the instructions!

was vs is :surprise:
Hey, I can bend the rules in cases like this! :tongue:

I'm not going to change the fact that my mom passed away 22 years ago. I wish I could because I miss her sooooo much!!!! :(

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I have a rules question not specifically outlined in the No Deposit Forum Contest Guideline Manual for Persons Looking for Winning Edges, or the NDFCGMPLWE. Yes, it exists, and No, I cannot find an answer to this question;
If "Mother" posts have to be done on 10 separate days, do the numbers also have to be posted in conjunction with the "Mother" posts, or can numbers be posted later (when I learn how to count)? It's an honest question from someone that really wants to win, and is looking for an edge creatively. You did mention something about "bending the rules", 'eh?....but again, no mention of what I'm inquiring about in the NDFCGMPLWE (2019 edition).

Mben

Staff member
... the No Deposit Forum Contest Guideline Manual for Persons Looking for Winning Edges, or the NDFCGMPLWE. Yes, it exists, ...
:biglol:

If "Mother" posts have to be done on 10 separate days, do the numbers also have to be posted in conjunction with the "Mother" posts, or can numbers be posted later (when I learn how to count)?

The rules above do say to post a 4 digit number pick with your finished sentence. I almost said you could come back and post all 10 numbers all at once, but no, you can't. Sowwy. :cry:

You did mention something about "bending the rules", 'eh?

Changing "is" to "was" for my situation is as far as I'll bend any rule in NDF contests. That is unless members and I have a discussion and we're ALL in agreement. Like in the last "Where Are We?" contest. ;)

Mben

Staff member
My mother was the best because even though she was a little, bitty, tiny woman, she literally pulled me out of our house by my ear one time because I was acting bratty as usual. lol After I grew up all I could do was laugh when I remembered she did that. I still laugh thinking about it. Thanks for the memory, momma!

Mben

Staff member
My mother was the best because she entered 'Free to Enter' contests for her chance to win FREE MONEY any chance she got!

(Ok, so she never entered contests like this one. lol)

But if you love FREE MONEY, and want a chance to win FREE MONEY, enter this FREE MONEY contest!

jumboscampi

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My mother (me) is the best because she does dishes (by hand) everyday (and cooks supper) for 6 people and the day before Mother's Day she (I) cleaned out the fridge and got stuck with all of those dishes and then got stuck with a sink load on Mother's Day too! 4 guys in the house and 2 mom's!
Happy belated Mother's Day you guys!

P.S. My mom was a saint! I miss her on days like this.

pick is her birthday 0211

Thank you!
Leslie

Mben

Staff member
My mother (me) is the best because she does dishes (by hand) everyday (and cooks supper) for 6 people and the day before Mother's Day she (I) cleaned out the fridge and got stuck with all of those dishes and then got stuck with a sink load on Mother's Day too! 4 guys in the house and 2 mom's!
Happy belated Mother's Day you guys!

P.S. My mom was a saint! I miss her on days like this.

pick is her birthday 0211

Thank you!
Leslie
Your mom was a superhero!! :gogirl:

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My Mother is the Best Because she used to race cars in her 20's and it's an awesome ice-breaker or social party topic that I get to brag on her about. In a day and age now where more and more women are starting to race competitively, my mother did almost 50 years ago.

Mben

Staff member
My Mother is the Best Because she used to race cars in her 20's and it's an awesome ice-breaker or social party topic that I get to brag on her about. In a day and age now where more and more women are starting to race competitively, my mother did almost 50 years ago.

Wow! What a cool mom! :gogirl:

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My Mother is the best because she STILL orders my 3 daughter's and I toiletries and cleaning supplies for our home (I don't ask....but I don't refuse either) :D

herlis

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My Mother is the best because she never turns me down when i need something from her and she will even ask if there's something more that i need.

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My Mother is the best because she has endured all my marriages and treats all my ex's still like her daughter-in-law(s) which, of course, makes it easier on me, and makes all my babies happy that everyone still gets along.

Mben

Staff member
My Mother is the best because she has endured all my marriages and treats all my ex's still like her daughter-in-law(s) which, of course, makes it easier on me, and makes all my babies happy that everyone still gets along.

So do all your ex's live in Texas?

(hahaha Sorry, I couldn't help myself! :lol: )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loadlaunch