• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed NO DEPOSIT FORUM FREE TO ENTER '2019 MOTHER'S DAY' CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - CLOSES 5-28-19

herlis

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My Mother is the best because since i was a kid and until now she never forgets to ask what i want to eat for the next day and she always cook me whatever it is that i want , you can say that i am a mother's boy.

Reactions: Mben

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
My mother is/was the best because she wants me to win this contest!

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My mother is the best because she is always there for me my siblings and also her neighbors, church members and anyone else that need her. She is truly the best and I love her!

PSP

My mother is/was the best - just because her favorite number was 4, so...

PSP

My mother is/was the best because she liked driving fast - not your typical suburban Mom :surprise:

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My Mother is the best because she STILL pays $10 for each A, and $5 for each B on my son's report cards (2nd grade). And, that means, I also get paid for my son's grades.... :banana: get 'em, lil Rob!!

herlis

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My mother is the best because she still keeps reminding me to stop smoking and all other bad habits i have.

PSP

My mother is/was the best because she liked gambling too!

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My mother is the best b/c whether it be her time as a race car driver or in Naval Intelligence, she's always striven for the best, which set a great example for me at a very early age to always be the best I could/can be, even if it's gambling.

PSP

My mother is/was the best because I still have 2 more entries to go! :thumb:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
My mother was the best because she gave birth to the person bringing you chances to win FREE MONEY every month here at No Deposit Forum! :thumb:

Reactions: robsspot3131

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My mother is the best because she ordered me 2 pairs of jeans, THRU THE MAIL, (oh, and I'm in my 40's btw), that were too small.........but it truly is the thought, her thought, that counts!

PSP

My mother is/was the best because this is the last post that I need to complete my 10 entries!

Mben

Staff member
My mother was the best because she had the most sweet, caring, kind, and gentle soul. She always put others first before herself, whether it was family or strangers. I miss her so much. :heart:

Good luck to all that entered! :goodluck2:

Mben

Staff member
congratulations.gif

:bigclap: CONGRATULATIONS TO ROBSSPOT3131 ! :bigclap:

:dollarsign: ENJOY YOUR FREE MONEY! :dollarsign:

FL State PICK 4 Lotto #'s
8-1-5-1

(Be sure to thank your mother. Not only for being your mom, but for helping you win this contest! :thumb: )

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Very awesome, thank you, Mben & NDF! And, congrats to the other contestants here. You may not have won the $50, but I'm sure your mothers would be/are proud of all your thoughts about them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loadlaunch