The answers determine who is eligible. ALL questions must be answered correctly with only a 'yes' or no'.Technical question - do the answers to your 10 questions determine who is eligible to win or is it just a fun exercise?
Awesome, thank you!!View attachment 19514
No one answered all 10 questions correctly, so you all were put in the draw!
And the winner is ... robsspot3131 ! View attachment 19515
CONGRATULATIONS and ENJOY YOUR PRIZE!
FL State PICK 4 Midday Lotto #'s
Here are the answers which I am sticking to:
1. Was the first Thanksgiving said to be celebrated in 1621? yes
2. Does Minnesota produce the most turkeys in the United States? yes
3. Did native Americans bring turkey to the first Thanksgiving? no venison
4. Is Thanksgiving celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November? yes
5. Did President George Washington declare Thanksgiving a national holiday? no Lincoln
6. Is the red flesh on top of a turkey's beak called a wattle? no snood
7. Are Plymouth settlers known as Pilgrims? yes
8. Is a cornucopia filled with candy? no filled with bounty such as fruit, vegetables, grains and flowers
9. Did the Detroit Lions & the Chicago Bears play in the first NFL Thanksgiving Day game? yes
10. Is June 'National Turkey Lovers' month in the United States? yes