• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration
40 Free Spins from Grand Bay!
DaVinci's Gold 20 Free Spins! USA Accepted!
50 Free Spins from Jupiter Club!

Closed NO DEPOSIT FORUM FREE TO ENTER '2020 EASTER' CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - CLOSES 4-14-20

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Our Easter contest closes tomorrow at 12:30 PM EDT. Enter while you still can!

Reactions: dji420

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Ok, so I'm pretty sure that my count is correct, but I also understand why alot of participants are picking 69 (jus can't say at the moment).
So, then number of eggs is 68.
My 4 digit #: 5149

Reactions: dji420 and Mben

Mben

Staff member
CONGRATS EASTER.gif

CONGRATULATIONS TO ... helwin !
(Lucky Pick 5153)

:bigclap:

:dollarsign:
Enjoy your prize!:dollarsign:

There are 68 eggs in the picture.
(They were counted twice by me, and once by dji420, so 68 stands.)

FL State PICK 4 Midday Lotto #'s
9-2-4-5

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Tell me please. Because I was wondering why so many said 69.
Well, b/c of my competitiveness (and nerdness), I decided to analyze the photo after printing on high gloss photo paper. Then, I used a 25X magnifying glass. Pretty common things to have around the house, 'eh? When looking at the photo thru 3 enhancements like I did (I also enlarged the photo prior to printing), then looking at the photo in this forum, you see a minimum of 2 "discrepancies". I call them "blurs".
1. The 3 clumped eggs on the far, upper right-hand side of the photo could possibly be seen as 4 eggs, with a "blur" in between the middle egg and far-right egg.
2. The, most likely, culprit for so many getting 69 as their count, is due to the clump of 2 eggs in the far, upper left-hand side of the photo. Because these eggs are painted to show a white line down the center, it can/does appear that their is a 3rd egg in this clump, sitting at the 11 o'clock position of the egg on the right (in a non-enhanced photo). The aforementioned "white line" can be misconstrued as a dividing shape line of another egg (which isn't actually there).
When the photo is enhanced, it is easy to see that neither of these "blurs" are actually another egg. But, I can certainly see how, with just using the forum photo, that 1, or both, of these areas could have been miscounted. I think I even came up w/69 prior to enhancement.
Make sense? See what this quarantine is doing to me.......?!?!

Mben

Staff member
Well, b/c of my competitiveness (and nerdness), I decided to analyze the photo after printing on high gloss photo paper. Then, I used a 25X magnifying glass. Pretty common things to have around the house, 'eh? When looking at the photo thru 3 enhancements like I did (I also enlarged the photo prior to printing), then looking at the photo in this forum, you see a minimum of 2 "discrepancies". I call them "blurs".
1. The 3 clumped eggs on the far, upper right-hand side of the photo could possibly be seen as 4 eggs, with a "blur" in between the middle egg and far-right egg.
2. The, most likely, culprit for so many getting 69 as their count, is due to the clump of 2 eggs in the far, upper left-hand side of the photo. Because these eggs are painted to show a white line down the center, it can/does appear that their is a 3rd egg in this clump, sitting at the 11 o'clock position of the egg on the right (in a non-enhanced photo). The aforementioned "white line" can be misconstrued as a dividing shape line of another egg (which isn't actually there).
When the photo is enhanced, it is easy to see that neither of these "blurs" are actually another egg. But, I can certainly see how, with just using the forum photo, that 1, or both, of these areas could have been miscounted. I think I even came up w/69 prior to enhancement.
Make sense? See what this quarantine is doing to me.......?!?!
I do see what it's doing to you! bahaha!

That was so CSI like. I'm almost embarrassed to tell you how I counted. and made sure of what I was counting, what was an actual egg, etc. I'll show you instead.

This pic is from another count I did this morning to make absolutely sure, making it the third time I counted 68 eggs.

count.jpg

I literally erased an egg one at a time and counted as I was erasing. My CSI skills were done in Photoshop. lol

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I do see what it's doing to you! bahaha!

That was so CSI like. I'm almost embarrassed to tell you how I counted. and made sure of what I was counting, what was an actual egg, etc. I'll show you instead.

This pic is from another count I did this morning to make absolutely sure, making it the third time I counted 68 eggs.

View attachment 20769

I literally erased an egg one at a time and counted as I was erasing. My CSI skills were done in Photoshop. lol
Well, that is actually an awesome way to do it, and a whole lot less time consuming. Also, no expensive photo paper was used, so more economical to do it your way as well. It can be said that I actually lost money on this free contest, considering the photo paper used, and the time spent investigating....:bonk: But, I still had fun doing it, and once the egg count was confirmed at 68, I had nearly a 52% chance of beating helwin for the money. That's great odds for a head-to-head, push skill contest. :thumb: Happy for helwin, tho!

Reactions: dji420 and Mben
Get 200% Up To $2000 at High Noon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sukrip10