• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed NO DEPOSIT FORUM FREE TO ENTER '2020 HALLOWEEN' CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - CLOSES 11-03-20

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
11.gif

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Hard to fault ANYTHING in this picture!
59860eb59b24ed432f2f6322c6bc486e.jpg

My favorite - dark chocolate honeycomb!
honeycomb__97305.jpg

WORST idea EVER? THIS!
dole-mini-salad-fun-size-hed-2017.jpg

My mother's favorite number worked well in the past - and she LOVED Halloween, so....

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dji420 and Mben

dji420

Well Known Member
Best - Snickers
Worst - Black Licorice

Edited by Mben - Staff cannot enter NDF contests. Dji has since become a mod again after entering.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
Thanks for starting off the contest, @PSP and @dji420!

I've never had chocolate dipped honeycomb candy I don't think. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

And I knew black licorice was going to be someone's least favorite candy. lol

As a kid, the best treat in my bag was the bubble gum. Bazooka Bubblegum specifically! The worst treat was probably those orange marshmallow peanuts.

• Love
Reactions: dji420

Mben

Staff member
I know a lot of people don't like candy corn, @BKO777, but I like it as well. Thanks for entering!

Mben

Staff member
Yesss, anything chocolate, @Calig116! And licorice has been mentioned twice now as the worst. I happen to like licorice. Even black licorice. :eek:

And not that it's something to laugh at, but dang it, your worst cracked me up, @helwin! :lol:

laura raley

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well if I was trick or treating as an adult I would want Godiva chocalate with caramel,,,,, the big bars
I would hate to get pennies!

when i was young and trick or treated in the 60's my neighbor passed out nickels. in my day that would get you a normal sized candybar.
I hated maryjanes

• Love

make.my.day

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I will take my kids Snickers and Airheads and Laffy Taffy. Not all of them. I leave them some. But snickers is what I like most.

I do not like the sour candies. like the sour gummy worms.

number is 7016

thank you!!!!

• Love

Mben

Staff member
... 7,11,3,21
Thanks for entering Untamedbeauty!

Can you give me just 4 digits out of those numbers you posted.

If I do not hear back from you by the time the contest closes, I will use the first four as your lucky pick. That being 7113. Thanks!

Southernhunny

Best candies have got to be sour patch watermelon gummies... My pitbulls love them just as much as I do... Worst candies have got to be anything with coconut in them... Almond joy and mounds

• Love

Mben

Staff member
Our Free to Enter Halloween contest closes tomorrow. Have you entered yet? :halloween:

Mben

Staff member
@laura raley, @Untamedbeauty4 and @Southernhunny, I need 4 digits from you all! The contest closes tomorrow, so hurry and post your numbers here! :sprint:

Thanks for entering Untamedbeauty!

Can you give me just 4 digits out of those numbers you posted.

If I do not hear back from you by the time the contest closes, I will use the first four as your lucky pick. That being 7113. Thanks!

laura raley

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well if I was trick or treating as an adult I would want Godiva chocalate with caramel,,,,, the big bars
I would hate to get pennies!

when i was young and trick or treated in the 60's my neighbor passed out nickels. in my day that would get you a normal sized candybar.
I hated maryjanes

Sorry!!

laura raley

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
To be honest, when I read laura raley's reply about hating mary janes, I literally said to myself "Say what?!?! They handed out joints at Halloween back then?" :laughhard:
Then I was like "No, it has to be a candy." :p
ROFLMAO!!!
I had to go look up what those are. And after doing so, I can say I've never eaten them. I do like Bit-o-Honey. I wonder if I'd like these.
View attachment 22881
We had way better and pure drugs back then. I could right a best seller of my Glory days!
They tasted like tree sap!!!

• Haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699