• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed NO DEPOSIT FORUM FREE TO ENTER '2020 MOTHER'S DAY' CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - CLOSES 5-19-20

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
No Deposit Forum Mother's Day Contest 2020.gif

Mben

Staff member
I'll start this one off.

Since my family can't come pick me up and take me to out to eat Chinese food, or sushi like we usually do, what would make this the best Mother's Day ever is if my family surprised me and had Chinese food take-out delivered to me. That would totally make my Mother's Day! Being with my family would make the day, of course, but since we can't be together, a surprise deliver would be awesome!

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
What would make this Mother's Day the best ever? If my mother didn't die 16 years ago from Alzheimer's and she was still around - how's THAT for a buzzkill!

Her favorite number was 44, so 4444

dji420

Well Known Member
What would make this Mother's Day the best ever? If my mother didn't die 16 years ago from Alzheimer's and she was still around - how's THAT for a buzzkill!

Her favorite number was 44, so 4444
Sorry for your loss PSP! I hope this isn't JACYWW! Good luck!

Reactions: Mben

DIANE TUIONO

What would make this Mother's Day the best ever? This Covid 19 can go away like Sars did, and my daughter can stop being a nurse for one dayfly out here to me so we can go shopping like in a store and not online... #8128

• Love
Reactions: dji420 and Mben

herlis

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My mother is already 85 years old now and will be 86 on August , what i am doing now even before thee covid 19 started is i always sit by her side everyday when i have time and now that i have all the time i always sit by her side everyday almost the whole day watching tv with her even though i dont want to watch what she wants i just sit there with her acompanying her and i always talk to her about anything she wants too . And also i try to make her laugh making jokes in short i try to make her happy even if i think im being corny already .

juniorbaby

My grandma will be 82 on mother's day, and I'm just thankful for her and my mom, a selfless and absolutely AMAZING person...
Most of all I'm just grateful God answered my prayers and allowed me 1 beautiful Mini to love. I was surprised to know that right before mother's day, I'd be able to give my daughter a little brother or sister. But, because of my health issues, we lost our 2nd mini last week. As heartbroken as we all are, we are thankful. My mom my best friend,my rock. Happy Mother's Day to you guys.

• Love

juniorbaby

My grandma will be 82 on mother's day, and I'm just thankful for her and my mom, a selfless and absolutely AMAZING person...
Most of all I'm just grateful God answered my prayers and allowed me 1 beautiful Mini to love. I was surprised to know that right before mother's day, I'd be able to give my daughter a little brother or sister. But, because of my health issues, we lost our 2nd mini last week. As heartbroken as we all are, we are thankful. My mom my best friend,my rock. Happy Mother's Day to you guys. My almost 2,going on 16 mini!
IMG_20200504_114456.jpg

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
What would make this Mother's Day the best ever is I get good news on my upcoming heart test stating I will not have to have a third surgery and I will be able to concentrate on one crisis not two. Be able to spend some time with kids and grand kids social distancing of course without worrying about heart surgery.

My numbers are: 2626

• Love

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
What would make this the best Mother's Day ever for my mother would be a day spend with all my children at the same time. She just abso loves being a grandmother, and since the pandemic broke out, it's been difficult to get them all at the same place at the same time (since 2 of them are, technically, adults). That would def be her ideal Mother's Day...essentially a "Grandmother's Day"

• Love

Mben

Staff member
congrats 1.gif

:bigclap:CONGRATULATIONS TO... PSP! :bigclap:

:dollarsign:Enjoy your prize!:dollarsign:

FL State PICK 4 Midday Lotto #'s
4-1-2-5

Reactions: robsspot3131

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Still can't believe that I actually won! Thanks NDF! I will spend the $50 on something frivolous and pointless in keeping with my general lifestyle!

• Love
Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
Still can't believe that I actually won! Thanks NDF! I will spend the $50 on something frivolous and pointless in keeping with my general lifestyle!
Happy spending! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
face699