• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed NO DEPOSIT FORUM FREE TO ENTER '2021 EASTER' CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - CLOSES 4-6-21

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
2021 Easter Contest.gif

Easter Contest 2021 Maze.jpg

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
WHAT??? Am I expected to fall for JACIWW? You think I am THAT desperate to win ANYTHING?

OK, guilty as charged! :thumb:

In case anyone hasn't been around long enough to see the solution to my acronym, it is Just Another Contest I Won't Win!

Mben, should I put my answer in here now or let people try to figure it out themselves? I have the answer and will share that with you by PM unless you think that members won't bother with the maze and just use my answer.

Mben

Staff member
WHAT??? Am I expected to fall for JACIWW? You think I am THAT desperate to win ANYTHING?

OK, guilty as charged! :thumb:

In case anyone hasn't been around long enough to see the solution to my acronym, it is Just Another Contest I Won't Win!

Mben, should I put my answer in here now or let people try to figure it out themselves? I have the answer and will share that with you by PM unless you think that members won't bother with the maze and just use my answer.
One day again it'll be ACIDW! Figure that one out. lol

So I wasn't expecting to have you guys PM me the answer. And I knew if someone posted the answer, people would possibly just say what the last person said. But who knows who's right? I've said before when I enter contests, I look up the answer on my own no matter how many answers are posted, and what looks to be the same and even correct answer. I have to know for myself.

It's up to you if you want to post your entry now or just wait until others have entered.

Reactions: dji420

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I'm about to enter. For now, I'll weigh in on the BKO777 initial-entry-gate. Rules are rules, but if BKO is allowed to have a 2nd entry, AND wins, we must refer to Rule 79-A, Addendum 248-g7, paragraph 19, which states that in a case like this, anyone that has a birthday within 5 days of the contest wins 50% of the prize. Understand??
Be right back with my entry.

• Haha
Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
I'm about to enter. For now, I'll weigh in on the BKO777 initial-entry-gate. Rules are rules, but if BKO is allowed to have a 2nd entry, AND wins, we must refer to Rule 79-A, Addendum 248-g7, paragraph 19, which states that in a case like this, anyone that has a birthday within 5 days of the contest wins 50% of the prize. Understand??
Be right back with my entry.
Too funny! :laughhard:

For the record, and unfortunately for BKO, he's not getting a do-over.

Reactions: robsspot3131

Mben

Staff member
CONGRATS BUNNY.gif

:bigclap:CONGRATULATIONS TO ... HERLIS:bigclap:

:dollarsign:Enjoy your prize!:dollarsign:

FL State PICK 4 Midday Lotto Numbers
9-1-5-0

Path 5 is the path to take to get to the eggs!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryptkeeper