• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration
Slotland $44 No Deposit Required!
Inetbet
Yukon Gold

NO DEPOSIT FORUM FREE TO ENTER '2021 MOTHER'S DAY' CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - CLOSES 5-11-21

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I love my Mom because she is very quiet and doesn't bother anyone with her opinion. She stays in my sister's closet and doesn't make a fuss - ever!

Of course, she died in 2004 of Alzheimer's and was cremated - her ashes are in a lovely box. My sister isn't ready to let her go yet, so I have her say Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday to her every year for me.

In all seriousness, we do miss her very much. Her favorite number was 4, so my lucky number will be 4444....

• Love
Reactions: dji420 and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for entering, @PSP! I will admit, I had tears in my eyes... from laughing. Leave it to you. lol

But then I had real tears because it made me miss my mom as well.

BKO777

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My Mother is the greatest (still alive and doing well too!) she always made sure to take to all of the events in our lives--soccer-the beach- karate-
little league baseball- skate boarding events and many more--basically she kept us out of trouble. She's a very loving-caring and kind person.

• Love
Reactions: Mben

herlis

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I love my mother simply because she loves me too and because she's my mother and i miss her so much she because she just died last year.

• Love
Reactions: Mben
50 Free Spins from Lake Palace!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phadonhadanang