• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed NO DEPOSIT FORUM FREE TO ENTER '2021 MOTHER'S DAY' CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - CLOSES 5-11-21

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Mother's Day Contest 2021.gif

• Love
Reactions: herlis and dji420

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I love my Mom because she is very quiet and doesn't bother anyone with her opinion. She stays in my sister's closet and doesn't make a fuss - ever!

Of course, she died in 2004 of Alzheimer's and was cremated - her ashes are in a lovely box. My sister isn't ready to let her go yet, so I have her say Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday to her every year for me.

In all seriousness, we do miss her very much. Her favorite number was 4, so my lucky number will be 4444....

• Love
Reactions: dji420 and Mben

Mben

Staff member
Thanks for entering, @PSP! I will admit, I had tears in my eyes... from laughing. Leave it to you. lol

But then I had real tears because it made me miss my mom as well.

Reactions: dji420

BKO777

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My Mother is the greatest (still alive and doing well too!) she always made sure to take to all of the events in our lives--soccer-the beach- karate-
little league baseball- skate boarding events and many more--basically she kept us out of trouble. She's a very loving-caring and kind person.

• Love

herlis

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I love my mother simply because she loves me too and because she's my mother and i miss her so much she because she just died last year.

• Love

jumboscampi

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i loved my mom because she was always here for me and we were inseparable buddies. I miss her and wish all you mothers out there to have a great Mothers Day!

pick is 2111

• Love
Reactions: Mben

laura raley

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My Mom was the best Mom anyone could ever dream of. She married a man who turned into a violent alcoholic. She stayed with him through the years because that was the old catholic way. She taught me empathy. Loyalty. Honesty. Integrity . and to a l ways be kind. There is no t a day that goes buy when i think of her. I could have never asked for a better mom and best friend. I look forward to seeing her in the next realm.

• Love

Mben

Staff member
Thanks for all the wonderful entries! :heart:

The contest closes tomorrow. If you haven't entered yet, do so!

@laura raley you need to post a 4 digit pick. ;)

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well, there’s jus not enough space and time for me to honor her. I love her b/c of all the attributes that she has given me in my life. I realize it’s cliché’ to say, but it’s also def true; I owe everything I have to my mother. In my low times, she has provided emotionally, financially, even attempts at spiritually. And, in my good times, it has been her who has taught me to reach that peak, not quit, nor give into temptation. Most importantly, tho, she has taught me to be a parent to all my children. My everyday lessons to mine, were everyday lessons to me, from her. I have an incredible bond with my babies, and it is in large part b/c of her, and that is 1 of the main reasons why I love her so very much.

• Love

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
After looking at the other 4 digit pick, I feel like the first bidder on The Price is Right - my mother's favorite number better come through EXACTLY or I am totally screwed!

JACIWW! :homer:

• Haha

Mben

Staff member
congrats 1.gif

:bigclap:CONGRATULATIONS TO ... ROBSSPOT3131:bigclap:

:dollarsign:Enjoy your prize!:dollarsign:

FL State PICK 4 Midday Lotto Numbers
9-3-8-4

Reactions: robsspot3131