• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed NO DEPOSIT FORUM FREE TO ENTER '2022 CHRISTMAS' CONTEST - $300 PRIZE POOL- CLOSES 12-27-22

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Juskd'n! Here we go.
4-DIGIT = 4168

ANSWERS
  • Difficult to remember all, but my oldest daughter did get me remote controlled bumper cars this year, which was pretty strange considering I don’t play w/RC’s, or toys anymore, really. Truly the thought that counts on that strange 1..
  • How do you keep your hair from falling out/thinning in all the years I’ve known ya?
  • Christmas AM.
  • Pumpkin pie.
  • “A Christmas Carol” w/George C. Scott ~ 1984
  • We do a “Gag Gift”, which is typically a pack of gum, Cracker Jack box, toilet paper, etc., w/a $5 - $20 bill. It’s wrapped about 2 dozen times, and each layer will have a note that says something like, “pass to the 1st person on your left wearing green”, and so-on til it lands on whoever to open the final layer.
  • Playing poker on Christmas Eve!
  • I’m always on the “Nice List” b/c I go all out with everyone. I spent $900 alone on my 12-year old son this year. J

• Love
Reactions: Mben

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
BTW, is there a reward for the most Christmas looking entry?? Does my green and red not take the Candy Cane (instead of "cake"......get it?!?!?)

• Haha
Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
FYI... The contest thread will close at 12:30 PM EST and the lotto numbers will be drawn at 1:30 PM EST, BUT I will not be naming the winners for a couple of hours after the lotto numbers are drawn. Dummy me made an appointment at contest close time.

Good luck to all that enter! :santa:

Mben

Staff member
We do a “Gag Gift”, which is typically a pack of gum, Cracker Jack box, toilet paper, etc., w/a $5 - $20 bill. It’s wrapped about 2 dozen times, and each layer will have a note that says something like, “pass to the 1st person on your left wearing green”, and so-on til it lands on whoever to open the final layer.
I love this, @robsspot3131! I might have to introduce it at our next Christmas get-together.
BTW, is there a reward for the most Christmas looking entry?? Does my green and red not take the Candy Cane (instead of "cake"......get it?!?!?)
If there was a reward, you'd definitely would take the candy cane!

Mben

Staff member
The contest thread is now locked. Good luck to all that participated! :santa:

And...

FYI... The contest thread will close at 12:30 PM EST and the lotto numbers will be drawn at 1:30 PM EST, BUT I will not be naming the winners for a couple of hours after the lotto numbers are drawn. Dummy me made an appointment at contest close time.

Mben

Staff member
contest winners.gif

:bigclap:CONGRATULATIONS TO ...

herlis - 6213
cat034 - 6532
BKO777 - 5678
shirlsplay - 5579

Enjoy your prize!

:present:
FL State PICK 4 Midday Lotto Number