• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed NO DEPOSIT FORUM FREE TO ENTER '2023 FATHER'S DAY' CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - CLOSES 6-20-23

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
2023-Father's-Day-Contest.gif

Reactions: herlis

BKO777

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My father is getting up there in age (95), but he is doing remarkably well.
He is strong willed, competitive still. And somewhat stubborn. All in all, a wonderful man.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Love
Reactions: Mben

shirlsplay

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My dad was a hard working guy who passed away in 2007. He was 72 years old. He was a great dad. Love and miss him. :)

Thank you for contest. My pick is 2322

• Love
I would have to say, I know all fathers are the greatest, but in my case my father raised all 16 of us as a struggle but it was done .daily! He taught us all to try our best and to be our best, to help eachother and others, and to love ourselves.

5150, is my , thanks

• Love

herlis

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My daddy is the best and like most of the fathers his always at work just to give us food on the table and give us education crom the best schools and im proud to say that i look like my dad .

• Love
My Dad has always been one of those solid men, old school, loyal, just basically perfect.
I wrote this for him for Father's Day this year:

"I hope you know how much of you there is in everything I do.
No matter how small the thought, word, or deed...
Your influence is there, under the surface, somewhere.
Because, of all of the voices inside my head,
Yours is my absolute favorite!"

and 4572 sounds like a pretty lucky number....
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

• Love

helwin

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
As much as my dad was hard to get along wiith, I miss him, He was always there for us He was smart. but not when he decided to put all the credit cards in my moms name who was older. He figured she would go first and relieve them of that debt. I guess he didn't figure on suddenly having lymphoma and going first.

• Love

Mben

Staff member
Thanks for sharing, @helwin! (I reacted with a "love" because you shared, not because of what happened. Reactions can be tricky sometimes.)

Mben

Staff member
Our Father's Day contest closes tomorrow at 12:30 PM EDT. Get entered soon!

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
dickie_zps30ctiawt.jpg

He put his butt on the line to protect us (He's gone now, but he is the one on the left with his twin brother)

JACIWW!

• Love

Mben

Staff member
congrats fd.gif

:bigclap: CONGRATULATIONS TO ... HELWIN !
(lucky number - 8123)

Enjoy your prize!:dollarsign:

FL State PICK 4 Midday Lotto Number
8-8-1-1

Reactions: shirlsplay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackWoods94