• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed NO DEPOSIT FORUM FREE TO ENTER '2023 THANKSGIVING' CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - CLOSES 11-28-23

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member

2023-Thanksgiving-Contest-11-28-23.gif

Reactions: shirlsplay

BKO777

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I am thankful for having a wonderful relationship with my girlfriend for 14 years now and for having wonderful and close relations with my immediate family and friends!

• Love
Reactions: Mben

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I am most thankful for my Fantasy Football team when they perform like the millionaires that they are!

I am least thankful for them when they perform like my team really doesn't matter - when obviously it does!

... and since this is JACIWW, I will go with 7373 :thumb:

• Love

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
I am thankful for my family and friends. I am thankful for still being here even though my health has not been good .I am thankful to see everyone and hope that you all have happy holidays . My lucky pick numbers will be 1974 . Thank you for the awesome contest :roll::roll:

• Love

shirlsplay

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I Am most thankful for my family and friends, without them i would be lost. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope you all have a good day!! :)

My number is: 3346 ty :)

• Love
I'm thankful for the fair judicial system that is non-partisan and totally doesn't target political rivals. Also thankful that they locked up Enrique Tarrio from the proud boys for 33 years even tho he wasn't even in DC on Jan 6th.

• Wow

Mben

Staff member
Hey, @chiricosales, thanks for entering, but if you really want to participate in the contest (because I know sarcasm when I hear it. lol), you must post a 4 digit lucky number. Thanks!

helwin

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I am thankful for so many things It would be easier to say the things I am not thankful for. But I guess I will say I am very thankful to have a roof over our heads. Bthe friends and wonderful people I’ve met and my job that isn’t work because I love doing what I’m doing . I’m also thankful for being so lucky many times, even though I give it right back.
My numbers are7683

• Love

grrr1980

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I am thankful for the birth of my three new grandbabies . Damian and his sister Autumn born Aug 14th and Luke was born two weeks later. They are healthy, happy, loved and they will be the last, which I am also grateful for lol
I pick 2023

• Love

laura raley

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
This is a hard one. I have been battling manor health issues so I am grateful for my. Doctors for saving. My life over and over. The. Nurses with all my hospital stays and it adds up to months and months ....
My family and friends for the love and encouragement to keep fighting.
My creator for thifs life.
All the strangers in the world who. Perform those random acts of kindness.
Blessings to all!!!!

• Love

Mben

Staff member
last chance.gif

Our contest closes tomorrow at 12:30 PM EST. Get entered if you aren't yet!

Mben

Staff member
The contest thread is now locked. Good luck to everyone who entered! :goodluck2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linanna