• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Closed NO DEPOSIT FORUM FREE TO ENTER '50TH ANNIVERSARY MOON LANDING' CONTEST - $50 PRIZE - CLOSES 7-23-19

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
The contest is now closed.

The winner will be announced as soon as the lotto numbers are posted.

Good luck to you all! :goodluck2:

Reactions: dji420

Mben

Staff member
moon congrats.gif

The correct answer is 24!

:bigclap: Congratulations to slotgal47!
2-3-4-5

Enjoy your prize! :dollarsign:

FL State PICK 4 Lotto #'s
2-1-5-7

(Trivia: There were 9 missions to the moon. That should equal 27, but 3 of the astronauts went twice. So the correct answer is 24. Furthermore, Apollo 8, 10, 11 12, 13, 14 15, 16, and 17 each flew to the moon with 3 astronauts. Only 2 astronauts from Apollo 11, 12, 14, 15 16, and 17 actually stepped on the moon for a total of 12.)

Mben

Staff member
You boys are funny @robsspot3131 and @PSP!

And thank you for the contest theme and trivia, PSP. It went right along with the excitement the USA was feeling about the 50th anniversary.

So who wants to come up with a theme for a free to enter August contest? Anybody? (asking all members)

robsspot3131

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I think that the winner (of the previous contest, in this case, slotgal) should propose 2 contests to staff (Mben), and then Mben decides. And, if not, then PSP, of course. ;)

Reactions: dji420 and Mben

Mben

Staff member
I think that the winner (of the previous contest, in this case, slotgal) should propose 2 contests to staff (Mben), and then Mben decides. And, if not, then PSP, of course. ;)
That's a good idea, Rob!

During months that have major holidays i.e.: Oct, Nov, Dec, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Sep, I'd make contests around the holidays. Hey, that just leaves Jan (New Year's Day is close to Christmas, so I have never run a NYD contest in Jan) and Aug. lol

So @slotgal47, do you have a couple of (or even just one) themes to suggest for a free contest to run during August?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
August2023