• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

NO DEPOSIT FORUM SITE MAINTANENCE - PROBABLE DOWN TIME BEGINNING 3/29/18 THROUGH 4/1/18

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Site Maintenance.png

Hey, gang!

No Deposit Forum will be going through site maintenance beginning Thursday, March 29th at 3 PM EDT through Sunday, April 1st.
4/7/18 through 4/8/18.

The maintenance should only take about 12 hours, but because procedures don't always go as smooth as one would like, we have to give ourselves an ample amount of time to correct anything that might come up. All should be done by early morning on April 2nd, 2018.

Within that time, the forum might not be accessible. We don't know for sure if it will go down, but we needed to give you a heads up just in case it does.

A heads up that we are not gone, but are making No Deposit Forum even better! The forum itself won't change, but we are launching our new portal that the forum will run along side of.

With the new portal launch comes a new 'FREE TO ENTER' contest. Stay tuned for that announcement!

Please bear with us, and thank you in advance for your understanding, and continued loyalty.

Last edited:
Reactions: PMM

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Well, I WAS excited, but ....

I'm not seeing any changes - unless the changes are very subtle. Did this actually happen?

Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
Well, I WAS excited, but ....

I'm not seeing any changes - unless the changes are very subtle. Did this actually happen?
No. And I am not happy about it.

Mben

Staff member
Cartoon-Film-Directors-82174.gif

Take 2!

Let's try this again.

The forum will be going through site maintenance again this weekend.

There may be downtime. I am not sure if there will be, but it is a possibility.

Reactions: PMM