• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Not that it did me any good, but I won a Random Jackpot!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I hit the RJ at Rushmore playing the weekend freeroll!!!! And I did I place? Heck no!!!! A win (RJ or regular) for $1251 during any of the tournaments aren't worth crap!!!! :angry: :lol: This is my second RJ ever and both have been while playing tournaments. -- Edited by Mben on Saturday 17th of November 2012 11:48:17 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Isn't that both the truth! Random Jackpots ............ :pants:I'll be singing a different tune if I ever hit one with my money though. :lol:-- Edited by Mben on Sunday 18th of November 2012 08:40:52 PM

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I used to hit those all the time at Inetbet on tournaments, hated it! I never placed either, lol.

omeg

I have been there and done that as well Mben, and it stinks that even with that Random Jackpot win, you can't place a decent spot in the tourney.This is just wrong. haha                                                                    PamI have never hit a random while playing for real money on a deposit. Sigh.                                                                                                                          Pam