• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

NOVA 7'S

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Was sure fun to watch that 7 jump to number 1 from 5:)
NOVA7.jpg

Reactions: Sookie

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
It's a tough game for sure. I was betting $2.50 and $6.25...It hit on $2.50. would of been nice to have hit on $6.25 :biglol: I had some other nice hits, and was up to $2200...now down to $1500...sure hope I can make PT. Still have $1800 to go. It's been downhill for awhile:)

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Not bad for a single line kk! I haven't played that Stooges game but the Brideless Groom one has turned into my come back game!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
WTG, krystalkitty! :bigclap:

Nova 7s definitely has potential. I've had a couple of nice wins on it.

Reactions: Sookie

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Well, I TOTALLY messed up! Am furious with myself. I thought I had gone down a spin and I went up...Therefore forfeiting any winnings.....Was wide awake and all :biglol: So I was betting $6.25 then $12.50 (anything over $10 voids everything). This would of been my first time being able to withdraw from them!!!

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Well, I TOTALLY messed up! Am furious with myself. I thought I had gone down a spin and I went up...Therefore forfeiting any winnings.....Was wide awake and all :biglol: So I was betting $6.25 then $12.50 (anything over $10 voids everything). This would of been my first time being able to withdraw from them!!!
Oh man, kk. That totally sucks! :(