• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

November 15th.....Run Bambi Run...lol

omeg

TRAVERSE CITY, Mich. (AP) Thousands of hunters are heading to camp in Michigans woods and fields as the firearms deer season gets under way.The season runs from Monday through Nov. 30. Its an economic boon for sporting goods stores, motels, restaurants and other businesses that cater to hunters.The state Department of Natural Resources and Environment says the whitetail deer population remains higher than desired in southern Michigan and is generally too low in the Upper Peninsula, particularly on public lands.Baiting deer remains illegal in the Lower Peninsula as efforts continue to wipe out bovine tuberculosis, particularly in the northeastern section.The DNRE says it will operate fewer deer check-in stations than usual because of budget cuts.Online:http://www.michigan.gov/hunting Wishing all the hunters good luck today in Michigan.  ( My brother is out there right now, and I hope he gets a trophy. )Being born and raised in Michigan, it is a exciting time here when firearms Deer Season finally gets here.    I have even hunted myself as early as three years ago, and I tell you, the excitement you feel, when you see that deer walking slowly towards you, is beyond belief.  Truely a memorable time if you enjoy hunting. Good Luck hunters, bag that trophy, and come back to us safe.                                                                                              Pam

Last edited by a moderator:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Let's level the playing field - it would be much more interesting if Bambi had an AK-47

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Oh, Ben went on his hunt Halloween weekend as he does every year. And it was the same story for this hunt, he DID NOT bag Bambi this year either! Thank Goodness! "
"
I have never been hunting myself, deer, quail, javelina but I can imagine the feeling by watching all the hunting shows. The rush these hunters get is unreal. "
"
I second that also .............. Hunters, BE SAFE!!