• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

OK, there's something that I don't understand ...

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I will stipulate (lawyer talk ;)  ) that I am a guy and I don't really understand fashion - or even clothes for that matter, but ...WTF was up with that wedding dress from Kate?Was it nice? Yeah, I guess soWas it unforgettable? Huh? I've already forgotten what it looked like ...Was it worth NEARLY A HALF MILLION DOLLARS?!?!?Are you f-ing kidding me? Let me think here for a second - a dress that I could wear ONCE, or a high end Ferrari / Lambo / Aston Martin / yacht / cool plane / feed 25,000 indigent people a FEAST?Someone PLEASE try to explain this excess to me - it all seemed so pointless... 

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Pointless hahaha Looks as if the dress was pointy in two certain spots, from what i saw. But then again I was up, with no nap the day before, at 2 in the the morning till 4 or so.

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Mben wrote: Pointless hahaha Looks as if the dress was pointy in two certain spots, from what i saw. But then again I was up, with no nap the day before, at 2 in the the morning till 4 or so.
 Like as I was discussing with Belgamo last night, if I can't get the rights to the consummation video, I don't care just how pointy the dress was in the mammary area ... $500K for a f-ing dress is obscene!

Last edited by a moderator: