• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

OPEN COMMUNICATION @ WORK!

unsoughtpoet

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
A BOSS WALKED INTO THE OFFICE ONE MORNING NOT KNOWING THAT HIS ZIPPER WAS DOWN AND HIS FLY AREA WAS WIDE OPEN. HIS SECRETARY WALKED UP TO HIM AND SAID, BOSS, THIS MORNING WHEN YOU LEFT YOUR HOUSE, DID YOU CLOSE YOUR GARAGE DOOR? THIS WAS NOT A PHRASE THAT HER BOSS UNDERSTOOD, SO HE WENT INTO HIS OFFICE...  LOOKING A BIT PUZZLED. WHEN HE WAS ABOUT DONE WITH HIS PAPERWORK, HE SUDDENLY NOTICED THAT HIS ZIPPER WAS WIDE OPEN! HE ZIPPED UP AND REMEMBERING WHAT THE SECRETARY TOLD HIM, HE FINALLY UNDERSTOOD, THE BOSS INTENTIONALLY WENT OUT TO ASK FOR A CUP OF COFFEE FROM HIS SECRETARY. UPON REACHING HER DESK, HE SAID, WHEN YOU SAW THE GARAGE DOOR OPEN, DID YOU SEE MY HUMMER PARKED IN THERE? THE SECRETARY SMILED FOR A MOMENT , NO BOSS I DIDN'T, ALL I SAW WAS A MINI VAN WITH 2 FLAT TIRES.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

talkintaco

Lets put a little military humor spin on this one! The manager hired a new secretary. She was young, sweet and polite. One day while taking dictation, she noticed his fly was open. While leaving the room, she courteously said, Oh, sir, did you know that your barracks door is open? He did not understand her remark, but later on he happened to look down and saw that his zipper was open. He decided to have some fun with his new employee. Calling her in, he asked, By the way, Miss Jones, when you saw my barracks door open this morning, did you also see a soldier standing at attention? The secretary, who was quite witty, replied, Why, no sir. all I saw was a little, disabled veteran, sitting on two duffel bags! LOL, men and their...ahem, office members , very important upstanding members when you hear them talk of em' but when you actually meet one , your like important and upstanding is fine and great but impressive and hard working is the defining point that raises one member's performance to a noticably higher level! Atleast, that's wut I've noticed in my own personal office observations! taco

Last edited by a moderator: