• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

OUCH!!!!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I've heard of road closures for many different reasons but this takes the cake. Poor guy! <a href="http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/13/police-search-for-distressed-mans-severed-penis-on-busy-dual-carriageway-4561098/" >http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/13/police-search-for-distressed-mans-severed-penis-on-busy-dual-carriageway-4561098/</a>Thursday - Mar 12, 2013 - Police shut down a busy dual carriageway as they searched for the severed penis of a severely injured man.The 40-year-old was found in a 'distressed' state at the side of the road with serious wounds 'to his groin area'.Officers were called to the scene on the A66 in Middlesbrough just before 5am today and closed off a section of the dual carriageway.After the man was taken to hospital, it is thought they then carried out a search for the man's missing body part.A 22-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of assault and is in police custody.A Cleveland Police spokesman said: 'Police can confirm that the man found this morning on the A66 had wounds to his groin area.'A 22-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of assault and is currently in police custody.'Officers are continuing to investigate and are appealing for anyone with information to contact them on the non-emergency number 101.'The road closure has since been lifted.

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
All i can say is WOW! How that must absolutely suck, but what sort of activity was he engaging in publicly to have had this happen ??

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
peteyweestro wrote: All i can say is WOW! How that must absolutely suck, but what sort of activity was he engaging in publicly to have had this happen ??
 That's really interesting. I never even thought of that when I read it.LOL. Maybe I'm naive, but I was just thinking what a weird way for the assailant to have decided to assault someone.It hadn't occurred to me that the victim may have had a part in it. I see it now though, how did I miss it?