• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Our 45th Wedding Anniversary

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Today is our 45th Wedding Anniversary, so winning the Rushmore  tourney was a nice Anniversary present. We met in high school when we were 16 years old and have been together since.  Would do it all over again and not change a thing. Just can't believe how the years flew by.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
45 Years? Wow! That's terrific and from such a young age. Sounds like true love. Happy Anniversary!

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
45 years!  That is a lifetime for some people!Congratulations!  I hope today was as special as your wedding day!
heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif
  Happy Anniversary  
heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif
411oon0UWZL._SY300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Oh and we couldn't let your special day pass without wishing you a Happy Anniversary on our Facebook page!<a href="https://www.facebook.com/no.deposit.forum" >www.facebook.com/no.deposit.forum</a>

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Happy anniversary to you and your husband, Linda! The two of you are the perfect picture of what marriage is suppose to be. Those who know you personally have you both to look up to. "
Makes me wish we were not just cyber buddies. But just knowing you online, after all you have shared with us, I do look up to what you and your husband have ... true love! And that is something many people never find in their lifetime. "
Here's wishing you both many more years to come!