• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

PAID ENTRY LEAGUE - ENTRY DETAILS

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
These are non winners of the draw for the free league.These members have FIRST shot at getting entry into paid league before we open it up to the members of the free league.PSPHAYM724mikeyhorrorpiggy323dji420flaflash99KaylessGammyMikey7apeteyweestroyvonne69dan7714If you want to pay to get into the paid entry league you have until midnite on August 22nd to  send me a PM to get the paypal address to pay into and PAY.  On the 23rd I will post how many spots are left open and then it will be first come , first serve. $25 entry fee,  $250 to winner  $50 to second place ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ The members who were drawn and will be sent invitations to our Free FF league are as follows ... rayjonestx1queenmapTonyTCATLICKERtpayne105STR8LAGGERgueyyyazblnstallionsRunner up - PSP (will enter in if someone above cannot commit)-- Edited by Mben on Thursday 15th of August 2013 12:34:05 PM-- Edited by Mben on Tuesday 27th of August 2013 05:05:04 PM

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
mikeyhorror wrote: MIKEYHORROR W9OUL LIKE TO ENTER.  WHAT I THE COST PLEASE?
$25 via PayPal, mikeyhorror. 
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
Everyone ... Be sure to send Belgamo a PM per his directions!

Mben

Staff member
I'll find out later, yvonne. "
I am not registered for that league and can't just go in and check. Belgamo will be around later for me to ask.

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Do we know when the draft will be yet? I want to make sure that I am available this time

Mben

Staff member
Belgamo has company visiting so he will most likely be around tomorrow to get everyone up to speed on this paid league.

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
Draft this TUESDAY at 9:30 EST so 6:30 PST league will have 8 teams $150 to winner $50 2nd place

Mben

Staff member
stormyoh wrote: I world like to enter
Hi stormyoh!Thanks for your interest in with playing with us but I sadly have to inform you that we have filled the last spot with a member who is on the FIRST shot list below.  And with that ... the paid league is now full! 

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RockinRonny