• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Pam is having computer issues....HELP

omeg

Hi gang:Within the last week I have began to have issues I have never had before. #1)  Does anyone else out there have really tiny text when you are replying to a post? Yet when you submit your text is normal size? #2)  Everytime I go to copy and paste it asks me if I want to Allow this website to access my clipboard.   I have never had that come up before until a few days ago. If anyone else is having these issues, or knows what is going on would you knidly reply?                    Thanks so much.                                                                                                Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Let us know which browser you are using if you are running into these issues. "
"
IE, Chrome, FireFox, etc."
"
Thanks guys!

signman48

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Had some thing like that a while back with Internet Explorer, Switched to Opera Browser and every ting is fine now.

omeg

Went into Internet Explorer,  Internet options.  Something to do with scripting, and I changed some settings. I read on the internet the exact message I was receiving and followed instructions how to get rid of it. I no longer get the message when I am copying and pasting.  As of last night , my text is back to normal, and I have no idea why. I never changed browsers. I cant say things are exactly what they were before I began to have troubles, but slowly I am working thru this.  Copying, pasting, and linking are still a tricky job.   For no apparent reason, they just bug out.                                                                                 Pam

Last edited by a moderator: