• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Platinum Reels

sambeau

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I deposited here sunday and I was able to cashoutSent forms in and today had an email that my cashout had been sentso good news for them

omeg

Wow, thats pretty good service for sure.Thanks for the post.Congrats on your cash out. :roll:                                                  Pam

Lucky 18

Believe it or not, as I have heard some bad things - I won a straight flush playing Caribbean Stud poker at lucky 18 and received an email less than 5 days later that my money was being sent.....I am pretty happy because it is $2000!

sambeau

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
up datewell gang dissapoinmentmy docs were approved within 24hrs but its taking the full 15dyas from the processor to wire transferwhat a buch of ******

omeg

sambeau wrote: up datewell gang dissapoinmentmy docs were approved within 24hrs but its taking the full 15dyas from the processor to wire transferwhat a buch of ******
 Is this your first cash out sambeau? Sometimes those take longer, and the ones after that are quicker.  I hope this is the case for you. It is the best we can hope for I guess.Thanks for keeping us up to date.                                                          Pam

omeg

sambeau wrote: yes first cashout from them
 Im sorry you are having to wait so long, I know it stinks, but I have hope you will in fact get paid, and should you be lucky enough to have another cash out from them, it should be quicker.  I have seen it many times. It is always that first one that is the longest.Hang tuff.                                                                  Pam

sambeau

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
well today is 15th business day and nothing yetthey said to wait untill the end of the weekthey finally gave in and said thye woutl look into the matter

omeg

sambeau wrote: well today is 15th business day and nothing yetthey said to wait untill the end of the weekthey finally gave in and said thye woutl look into the matter
 Oh geesh....I am sorry. I was so hoping it went smooth without any trouble for you.  15 business days is quite a while to wait, and now they tell you to wait longer. Ugh.                                                                     Pam