• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Please Pray For Me Again

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Will be needing prayers again. When I am able to get to the hospital when this all slows down, I will have to get tests on my heart to determine if my mitral valve is leaking again, my tricuspid valve has been leaking since my last heart surgery but it is leaking more now. So if test say my mitral valve is leaking again along with the tricuspid valve I will have to have open heart surgery a third time, and a third one will be really risky. Please pray they are not leaking too much, they said I may get away with medication treatment if not leaking too much. Thanks gang, love you guys! Stay safe!

• Love
Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Praying for you always, slotgal. I know you've gone through a lot over the years, and can use all the prayers.

And I hope that things settle down soon, because it sounds like you needed those tests yesterday.

:heart: you!

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Praying for you always, slotgal. I know you've gone through a lot over the years, and can use all the prayers.

And I hope that things settle down soon, because it sounds like you needed those tests yesterday.

:heart: you!

Thank you so much Mben!

• Love
Reactions: Mben