• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Please vote for me on facebook!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Would totally vote if I could, but can't reply to Cleo's on FB. No clue as to why, still haven't figured it out yet, and it really p@sses me off :biglol: Can't get in on all those freebies!
I still look and see if I can find an answer for you, kk.

That is only happening on Cleo's page, right?

Reactions: Sookie

irishgilly

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I voted, hope i got this right hon, I clicked on the cold one and a pic of "Jenna" popped up...I don't know u so I have no idea if that is you? Hope I managed to vote for the right person, it would truly suck if i screwed it up...My hubby (the dork of cork) has hundreds of friends I will ask him to ask them to vote for you too :)

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Vets.jpg This flag is on the left in my picture, and I'm riding a sidecar on a harley from 1919 in Obama's inaugural parade. The slot game on the right is Living The Dream, a shot where I won 441$. If you got it wrong, it's okay. I really appreciate your voting! And yes, tell everyone you want but of course some of them may like a different picture.

Don't know, can you "unlike" something you liked in a post?

thanks again. I currently have a shot at a prize. yeehaw! right on time as I am just about our of chillymellow fun money. :boohoo: I'd do it all again.:yes:

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
well, i am doing pretty good. only a few votes away from first, but its over in the morning Thanks again for keeping me in the running! If you know someone who would like to vote, send them on over!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Yup. It is!
I messaged Cleo's on their Facebook page asking them to check to see if your FB account is banned on their site. I know you already did this and said they said no, but that is the only thing I keep finding. And since it is the only page it is happening on, it's got to be them and not any settings in your FB account.

irishgilly

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
https://www.facebook.com/CleosVipRo...0241699391465/840241409391494/?type=1&theater

the direct route to my picture where you "like" it... but you can also vote for others you may like as well. it's not just one vote per person (thanks, mben!)
At this point I am not certain how but I must have got it right as I followed the link and it was already liked by me, and thank the God's I got it right cause I got my hubby to print the link on his page, he has tons of friends :0)