• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Poker players poll

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hi everyone,I am wondering how many of you are interested in playing poker if I can get some games setup for the forum.Please post your answer in the poll section and also, post where you would want to play. I will see what I can do to get some games for everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

allnth69

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I play at Absolute, Player's Only, Poker.com, and Poker Host.  All are very good sites to play poker!!

vacant1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I normally only have money on fulltilt poker, however if there would be many buyings and freerolls on one site then i'd be willing to put some on there also.

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
Well Queen I play at all the Merge sites ( Waas,Reefer,Nordica), at the cake sites (jolly roger, cake) and pretty much have accounts at aLL of the ones that allow us Americans to play.....
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

nola69

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
was playing poker every day but lately i havent even played freerolls but would def be interested in getting in on some games   anywhere

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks nola69! I want to make sure we can get enough players, otherwise its a waste for the sponsor.

imakin1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I play a fulltilt,poker.com and luck3 and pibull cash games and freerolls."
I am always looking for new places to play."
One thing I would like to see is more of a selection of the games.Most"
tournament are holdem. Lets give horse,razz and seven stud h/l a chance.lol"
"
thx for always thinking of new ways to keep us entertain."
"
imakin1"

Forum statistics

Threads