• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Political Leader In Australia Says No To Facebook

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
According to <a href="http://mrbonus.wordpress.com/" >sources</a>, Senator Nick Xenophon of Australia is against Facebook potentially allowing online gambling on it's site. Xenophon is a hard core anti gambling politician. He has already written Facebook's founder, Mark Zuckerberg, asking for clarification on Facebook's plan regarding gambling on their social network site. Xenophon states that it would (create) a new generation of problem gamblers . And that Australian laws will not be able to keep their citizens from playing on Facebook. Xenophon fears that under Australian law, the Government will not be able to bar citizens from wagering on Facebook.Xenophon said Mark Zuckerberg needs to do the right thing - he is already worth a few billion bucks, said Xenophon. Does he really want to make money off the vulnerable and the addicted? The social network will end up becoming the anti-social network because it will fuel gambling problems. Facebook is an iconic brand and by lending its credibility to online gambling we will see online gambling sky rocket and I don't think the authorities will be able to enforce it. https://www.nodepositforum.com/t46602618/facebook-online-gambling-a-possibility-in-the-uk/

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

pinkbutterfly wrote: for example i like play because it really relax me after my work.and you? why you play?
 I play for the fun of it.   The games are exciting and I enjoy the chance to win a few bucks. As you stated, relaxation, is always is a reason to play for me as well.                                                                               Pam

pinkbutterfly

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i agree with you.each of us can have a personal reason to play. important that it is great fun.

Last edited by a moderator: