• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Pray for my father

nola69

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
please take a moment of your day today and pray for my dad and best friend mike kasten  he had an acute heart attack Friday  and although he is stable somewhat  he hasent talked, opened his eyes only 2x , and they havent gotten back a definitive report of how his brain is going to be bc of oxygen loss. i believe in God and know he will take care of dad and bring him back to my mom married 44yrs and the rest of his family and friends. I refuse to talk about him except knowing he will pull through. i wouldnt be able to cope any other way.   I pray for u and yours that u all realize TAKE NOTHING FOR GRANTED bc it can be gone in a blink of an eye . This is advice for ME  i owe my folks my life and i only know am beginning to understand being a adult and a man . God bless and thanks  David

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

I will certainly add your Father to my prayer list.                                                                                              Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
David, your dad is in my prayers. I pray that he will pull through this and will spend many more years with you and your mom."
"
And I agree, never take anyone for granted. You never know when they will be taken from you. "
"
Think positive and send good vibes to your dad and tell him and God that you still need him. they both will hear you.

Pokerhontas

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
He definitly be in our prayers David, with God there's nothing imposible. Keep believeing in Him and He will not let you down. Ialso agree with Mben and let your dad know that you will be there for him no matter what. Best wishes to you and your family.

spunky75

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My prayers are with you. I know it is hard but try to stay positive. Positve thoughts make positive things happen. I am a firm believer of this.