• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

PRE PAID GIFT CARDS PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!11

SPADEAHOLIC

Thinks Too Much
I bought agift card from local store was made by Vanilla company and found out the hard way the following:Dear Mitch,Thank you for contacting Crazy Slots Customer Care.We apologize for the inconveniences, please be advised that when buying a Visa Gift Card make sure the gift card is for International Use , since we are an international company. If you need additional information please do not hesitate in contact us.Best regards, Customer Care Division Toll Free: 1-866-321-7054 Fax: 1-866-321-7089 Email: <a>support@CrazySlots.com</a>

Last edited by a moderator:

jheckrocks

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I still think trying to smuggle our own money back in the US is the real major problem.  Yet they normally use the 5 second rule for any Visa card.  That is strange.  5 seconds to spend.  How long to get money back here?  No Wired Plastic here, for getting money back.

rebago

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yep hubby warned me about this. Has to be a GC for international use othewise you might as well go to the store and buy yourself something nice.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Been there done that, (same card too - vanilla ) although support at go wild told me that did take the vanilla visa -just not that one ."
"
So there is an international vanilla visa but you have gt to read the fine print.

vacant1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
buy the vanilla mastercards they work everytime.  I get them from the local 711 there is a 1 hr hold before you can use them but i've never, ever had a problem with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tito9294