• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Problems with iNetbet or Wired Plastic?

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone deposited today at iNetbet today? And was it with your Wired Plastic card??

spankyman

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I have been unable to deposit there for about a month. They wont let my visa process so i stoipped playing there. Their loss. Hope that helps Mben

robsmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I deposited there 2 days ago with Wired Plastic with no problem."
"
My only idea is that if you are trying to deposit the amount on your card, you have to allow for the 45 cents you will be charged by Wired Plastic for an international transaction. So, your deposit has to be 45 cents less than your balance.

mixx

Banned
has anyone ever heard of silver card? i signed up for silver card and wired plastic but was wondering which one is better? it probably doesn't even matter as they both do the same thing but i wouldn't mind any advice!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
rwt424 wrote "
"
ok talked to WP cust serv and its something on there end they are working on it "
"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"
That is good to know. I know that there have been issues with Wired Plastic and iNetbet (seperately) lately so it was very hard to answer your question rwt424."
"
I'm glad you got an answer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loadlaunch