• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Problems with Raging Bull Withdrawal [RESOLVED]

jenmala828

I am having a very hard time with the back and forth emails to collect my withdrawal. The process is ongoing, my identification verification documents were sent and approved in mid October. Now I am finally won for the first time and I went to submit a withdrawal request via wire transfer and it was denied saying I was missing info regarding the type of acct (which I def double checked that I filled in checking) and then the type of account which I thought was filled in but apparently wasn't. After to speaking to live chat I asked if it would be easier to do the withdrawal request via bitcoin, they said yes it has proven to be faster so I sent my wallet for submission. I was then told in, what continues to be an extensive amt of back and forth emails from their support team. That I was not able to do a withdrawal via bitcoin because It was reserved for bitcoin depositors only (even though the option to withdrawal with bitcoin was available to me upon the initial withdrawal request. Fine no problem, they then said I was missing some info on my int'l wire transfer info...I provided them with that as well...still do not know how that was missing, as I specifically remember the info being completed and correct. Anyways, I send them the required info, only to get another email back 24 hrs later saying that my specific checking account is not supported by them and I would have to open a specific checking account that they accept through bank of america, my bank. So I was able to open a brand new checking account instantly via their mobile app, linking it to my existing debit card of course the only one I have used to deposit on this site, and the the one rhsr sent front and back during the verification process thst was approved way before this lengthy process started back in October. I am now told since it is a new account I need to have some transaction history in order for them to process the transfer. I made a few small transactions (4 to be exact) stating in an email that transparency as to how many transactions will meet their requirements. I just got a respond from a support representative saying she does not know how many and the info was submitted and approval will take another 7-10 business days, then when it is finally approved and processed, thst will take another 7-10 business days. So from a withdrawal request I sent in on November 1st., with my verification documents submitted and approved on October 18th..m I am not looking at Christmas by the time I get this wire transfer physically in my bank account? I had to create a new account just to wait another 3-4 weeks? This is the most ridiculous process I have ever encountered and very skeptical. Has anyone has a similar situation? Is it really this long? And why ? It makes me not want to every use this site again this had been a burden on me and it's not worth the aggravation with the back and forth emails and the reps all contradicting each other. I'm sorry I ever deposited on this site, I had no idea what I was getting into apparently

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
@jenmala828, please give me your log in at Raging Bull so I can ask the rep to look into your issue.

It's Friday today, and because of his and my time difference, I don't expect to hear back from him until Monday or after.

Last edited:

Mben

Staff member
Thanks!

I deleted the other info you posted for your account safety reasons.

jenmala828

Thanks!

I deleted the other info you posted for your account safety reasons.
Thank you, I just really need to speak with a supervisor this process has been lengthy and rather shady to be honest. Any help with this matter is greatly appreciated. I hope this issue can be handled in due time thanks again for inquiring for me.

jenmala828

Thank you, I just really need to speak with a supervisor this process has been lengthy and rather shady to be honest. Any help with this matter is greatly appreciated. I hope this issue can be handled in due time thanks again for inquiring for me.
I really wish I would have read this forum before doing business with this site. This money going to take forever to be sent to me im having the same exact issues the people on this forum have had over the years and in the present time. This site should be shut down. This is so unfair I'm owed $1400 it's not even that much $. So frustrating

Mben

Staff member
@jenmala828, I heard from the rep today.

So he says your banking info was sorted out on the 12th. And that he is going to see what he can do to expedite the approval and payout.

Reactions: jenmala828

jenmala828

So he says your banking info was sorted out on the 12th. And that he is going to see what he can do to expedite the approval and payout.
Thank you for inquiring, I saw on their site it has been approved, so hopefully they release the payout soon! Thx again for your help.

• Love

Mben

Staff member
@jenmala828, your withdrawal is approved. It should go out no later than tomorrow but it could go out today. Because of your withdrawal method, the wait time to receive it is between 3-10 business days.

Hang in there!

jenmala828

So I was told by a live chat rep as I inquired via email with no response. So I tried the live chat option. They said the wire transfer was approved on the 13th and sent to my bank yesterday, Nov 18th...would it be possible for you to ask them abt confirming a tracking if for sure they sent it to my bank, they would def have a tracking , correct? If you could help me w/ this in any way I would greatly appreciate it. With their track record of bad reviews, delayed/non-existent payouts, blacklisted status, etc I'm just not sure what to believe anymore. If it's not possible to obtain a tracking , no worries & thx again for your help

jenmala828

@jenmala828, your withdrawal is approved. It should go out no later than tomorrow but it could go out today. Because of your withdrawal method, the wait time to receive it is between 3-10 business days.

Hang in there!
Disregard the last message I sent. I Literally just saw this message you wrote. Thx for your help I'll wait for it to hit my acct and update my resolution status on here. Take care!