• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Problems with raging bull

Pricha3

Hi, I’m was a member of raging bull slots and I wanted to put this story out there to see if I can find out how to receive my funds and tell others before they decide to give their money to this site. I had been a member for over 6 years. All of my payouts prior to my current problem were all made by bitcoin. I got an email a couple months ago where I was told I can’t cash out through Bitcoin and had to use bank wire method. My bank used a third party for international transactions so I could not use this method. I went as far as to open a whole other bank account to finally get my money but they told me that my new bank wouldn’t work either because I didn’t have enough transactions. Finally I got an email telling me I’d be able to cash out via check. After months of going back and forth I was finally relieved that my money would finally be sent! Days later I try to log onto the site and it wouldn’t let me log in. Come to find out later I had been kicked off the site and since then they’ve refused to answer my emails. I can’t call because there’s no number. And the site won’t let me live chat. The chat won’t even open. I will add I was nothing but respectful and patient. I’ve also have emails and chats that I have saved as well. I went to the footnotes at the bottom of the page and found a link to contact the CDS corporation ( independent player disputes and mediation service) but when I do it takes me to an “error” page. They currently owe me $2962. This has never happened to me so I’m not sure what to do, any info will be helpful. Thanks

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Hi Pricha!

Thanks for sending me your log in for Raging Bull. I will see what I can do. Hang tight!

Reactions: Pricha3

Mben

Staff member
@Pricha3, I am still waiting to hear from a rep. I've sent email after email since you posted and still have not heard back. I knew this was going to be an ordeal just trying to get a hold of someone over there. But I am still trying.

Mben

Staff member
I've heard from the rep and I sent your issue to their resolutions department.

I'll continue to update you.

Mben

Staff member
@Pricha3, their resolutions' rep has taken a look at your withdrawal, and needs to discuss things with other departments. But because today is Friday, and because of time differences, most of their staff is gone for the weekend already. He is going to get back to me next week as soon as he has more information for us.

Of course, I'm hoping for good news, but this can go either way. Just needed to let you know that.

Pricha3

@Pricha3, their resolutions' rep has taken a look at your withdrawal, and needs to discuss things with other departments. But because today is Friday, and because of time differences, most of their staff is gone for the weekend already. He is going to get back to me next week as soon as he has more information for us.

Of course, I'm hoping for good news, but this can go either way. Just needed to let you know that.
I am all for doing that but the only problem is that haven’t responded to any of my emails and I can’t log in to chat. If someone would be willing to email or talk with me that would be great! I’d love to get this resolved. Thanks again for the help

Pricha3

I am all for doing that but the only problem is that haven’t responded to any of my emails and I can’t log in to chat. If someone would be willing to email or talk with me that would be great! I’d love to get this resolved. Thanks again for the help
Oh, I’m sorry about that. He will be in contact. That’s probably even better! Thanks for the update

Mben

Staff member
Just an update for those following this thread.

Raging Bull's resolutions' support has been in contact with Pricha. Waiting for the outcome. Hopefully, it's a positive one for Pricha.

jenmala828

Just an update for those following this thread.

Raging Bull's resolutions' support has been in contact with Pricha. Waiting for the outcome. Hopefully, it's a positive one for Pricha.
Hopefully it is, hope she is able to collect her withdrawal. I can't help but feel extremely uneasy after reading this thread as I am awaiting approval myself. Ugh. Never experienced this with any other site, I'm very discouraged and hope I read her issue was resolved soon

Mben

Staff member
Hopefully it is, hope she is able to collect her withdrawal. I can't help but feel extremely uneasy after reading this thread as I am awaiting approval myself.
I was hoping @Pricha3 would have given us an update so I could have marked the thread resolved. I don't want to post the reason why this withdrawal was held up, denied, etc.

I'll ask the rep for an update if we don't hear from Pricha3 soon,