• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

R.I.P. Stan Lee

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Stan Lee was responsible for the rise and success of Marvel Comics. He passed away Monday, he was 95 years old. The creator of comic book superheros such as The Hulk, The X-Men, and my personal favorite, The Amazing Spiderman, Stan Lee propelled Marvel to surpass the previous comic book leader, DC Comics.

If you were a kid, especially a young boy/teen who felt bullied, picked upon, a cast off, then Spiderman was your superhero. Unlike the typical Suave, handsome, confident heroes like Superman and Batman(DC Comics), Spiderman as many of you now know from the movie series, was meek, nerdish, and shy. His luck was awful, his love life non-existent. The very last person you would picture as a superhero!

Thank you Mr. Lee, for your wonderful imagination, your insight into young adolescence, and your real life fight against bullying and racism. Rest in Peace sir, you will truly be missed!

https://www.marvel.com/remembering_stan_lee

Reactions: Mben and PMM

PMM

Mr. Lee was a seriously amazing guy. What an imagination!

I too thank him for hours of entertainment spent with his work.

R.I.P. Sir, I will miss you too.

Reactions: Mikey7a and Mben