• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

RANDOM JACKPOT......$8750.00 UPTOWN ACES

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Stunned to say the least!!!

Attachments

• RANDOMJP.jpg
    RANDOMJP.jpg
    569.7 KB · Views: 557
Reactions: Sookie

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
It was years in coming :biglol: Got lucky and on my deposit, No Max Withdrawal...I think my I will have to get payments, as I think max withdrawal is 2G a time. Will have to check. I did make PT...I tell ya though, I never hit anything over $200 on all the games I played after my RJ. I swear, "it" knows:)

jumboscampi

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Wow, I'm jealous!! Congratulations. I hope that it really does work out for you. They have their ways sometimes of finding out how "not" to pay you but it sounds like this one will work out for you. Can I give you my username there...hint..hint..hint! Just kidding! LOL Congratulations!
:banana:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Wow, krystalkitty!!!

This has been a great year for you so far!!! I'm super happy for you! :maddance:

milkman

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i hate to bust your bubble on that nice win. but if you will read the T&C's on those two sites you will see that there is a 6.25 limit on your bets while you are still playing a playthru........I hated to bring this up but you need to know

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Congrats. So happy for you. Glad to see someone is winning there. I have not had a withdrawal there in over a year and I play there a lot. Keep up the winning streak. :awesome;:awesome;

Reactions: Mben and Sookie