• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Random Jackpot at Bet Phoenix

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I was playing a tourney at Bet Phoenix and hit a random jackpot for the first time ever. It wasn't enough to put me a good spot for a win but it sure was cool to see it. It startled me actually. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
conniecb66 wrote: I have always wanted to see what happeneds when you hit one....now I know and congrats...
Me too connie and figured others have wondered what it looks like when you hit one.  So I stopped spinning just for you all to take the screenshot and post. 
biggrin.gif
Not like I was gonna win anyway. lol 

trishobryan

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well, it looks awesome to me! Would have been nice for a cashout, maybe it is just the first of many for you Mben! By the way, I love the new pic, he is so handsome, and you look great together!

Mben

Staff member
trishobryan wrote: maybe it is just the first of many for you Mben! HOPEFULLY!! By the way, I love the new pic, he is so handsome, and you look great together!

MM6488

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
How AWESOME is that!?!                                       (I've always wondered what they look like too!)