• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

RE: JUST CHECKING IN

sweetg

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hello,I'm just checking in to the group, so that you know I am still around. Unfortunately, as I've stated before I haven't been doing to well health wise, and last week I lost my Mother-in-Law from my Ex-Husband's side, whom I was extremely close with.  She was a wonderful lady, was never judgemental, and loved me regardless.  She always sent her love via my children, if there was a family function.  I will miss her very much, and still wear a medal she gave me before my wedding day, around my neck on a gold chain.  I then spent some time with my Mother, as I haven't been out of the house in quite a while due to my ongoing depression, which after so many years, is playing up again.I'm hoping there will be a light at the end of this long dark tunnel, and appreciate having a group like this where I can express myself.I will check back again....for now take care of yourselves

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
You take care too sweetg. Sounds like you are going through quite a bit. There will be better days ahead. Just tell yourself that to get through these bad times. "
"
Nice to see you pop in and thank you for that!

omeg

Hi sweetg:Always nice of you to pop in and say hello.  I never understood when my Father used to tell me Life wasn't fair. As I grew older I went thru times like you are now, and I began to realize the true meaning of that saying.  Life is just plain hard sometimes, and it tests us to the very limits.  I learned to take one day at a time, and to go to bed at night trying to concentrate on the good things.  That way, the bad doesnt win. I hope your thru this ruff time your having very very soon.  I'll keep you in my prayers.Take care, and come back and see us soon.                                                                                                        Pam 

sweetg

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you so much.   I'm so happy that this is a Group I can express myself, and have people that understand. Michele

sweetg

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hi Pam, I appreciate your advice, and really need to think about the good, you're right...it's just really hard at times. Thank you for your prayers, I can always use more of those.  You are all very nice to me and I can't thank you all enough. Michele