• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Who just got beat by that last play of the Falcons-49ers game?

AustinLan

Might as well explain for those who didn't see it.
Over-Under of the Falcons-49ers game was 48 points. 49ers lead 22-17 with 10 seconds left (39 points).
Falcons score a touchdown with 2 seconds left to take the lead 23-22. They elect not to kick the extra point and just kneel down to prevent any potential blocked kick return (45 points, still under 48).
Falcons still have to kick back to the 49ers for one final play. 49ers take the kick, and start frantically passing the ball backwards to each other to keep the play alive in hopes of scoring. However, the 49ers fumble on the 3 yard line, the Falcons recover, and fall into the end zone for a touchdown to end the game. 29-22, with the total now 51.

• Wow
Reactions: Mben

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Over / Under is a crapshoot at best. I have been burned multiple time both ways - expecting the score at the last minute and getting torched when they actually do score the meaningless points.....

Reactions: dji420 and Mben

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
One year, my numbers were in line for the big Superbowl pool win. I'm pretty sure that it was NE driving for a touchdown with less than 2 minutes to go - granted, a meaningless touchdown for them, but I would have won the Superbowl pool which was around $500. They drove down to the 2 yard line, then took a knee for the lat 1:30 of the game...

No touchdown / No Superbowl pool win....

• Sad
Reactions: dji420 and Mben