• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Really bad news

deej

DOWN UNDER PLAYER
A friend of mine that i have known for most of my life tryed to commit sucide 2 days ago. I just found out today. he came out of intensive care this morning and has been flown to the gold coast hospital for more treatment. His father has told his family not to tell anyone so i'm not even supposed to know and can't visit him.I'm really worried about him and would appricate  it if you could keep him and his family in your prayers.

belgamo2

Banned
I'm sorry for him, his family and you....What a very sad and painful experience to deal with.  I am praying for you.taco

Last edited by a moderator:

deej

DOWN UNDER PLAYER
Thank u for your kind words everybody. It makes us all feel a whole lot better to here them.

deej

DOWN UNDER PLAYER
Just a quick update, He's back at home and healthy. I havn't seen him for about 6 months before this happened so i was suprised when i heard they are sending him to rehab but as long as it helps and he gets better I'm all for it:D"
"
Thanks again for the kind words it is really appricated :D

belgamo2

Banned
First I just wanted to say thanks for the privilege of your friendship. What makes this board so special to me and IMHO in a class of its own is...Beyond having the freshest gambling info and tons of great contests, this forum continues to grow into an online community of friends...our own little Myspace.I appreciated being able to add you and your friend to my prayers and to the time I spend, in the spirit, with my deep thoughts.Secondly, thank you for the update.  I am happy to see that all the prayers and well wishes have been answered for the good.  I will continue to pray for your friend's spiritual health and a successful rehabilitation.A friend is one who will lean on his brother when needed, the first to let you know when they can stand up again by themselves and would do the same for you in a heartbeat.  Thanks for doing just that, my friend.taco

Last edited by a moderator: