• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Revenue Giants Not Accepting USA Players Starting 10-1-17

PMM

Sometimes I think the brands just don't want to deal with the hassle of US players. Getting us paid, legal issues, etc.

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I have to wonder what it was that prompted that move by them. I don't play at any of those sites but is it a sign of things to come?
I'll see if I can get an answer.
In my words, this is the opinion from a rep.

They think Topgame is pulling out of the USA because they, in the rep's opinion, have developed amazing software that is winning multiple awards. If they want to become like Playtech, Microgaming, they can't keep going with the USA.

Reactions: PMM

jumboscampi

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i don't understand what developing new or better software has do with not accepting new USA players. Are they trying to position all of their resources to their software? and not wanting to have personnel working on any US issues? Maybe I missed the point. I know you may not know the answers to that Mben. I was just curious what they mean by that. At least it may not be a sign of things to come for us here in the US anyway afterall.

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
i don't understand what developing new or better software has do with not accepting new USA players. Are they trying to position all of their resources to their software? and not wanting to have personnel working on any US issues? Maybe I missed the point. I know you may not know the answers to that Mben. I was just curious what they mean by that. At least it may not be a sign of things to come for us here in the US anyway afterall.
We may never know the exact reasoning behind it.

Reactions: PMM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearhustle