• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Rich Reels $7500 tourney!

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
October 15th, 2009 In this edition of the  Rich Reels Newsletter: Your Purchase Bonus - 7,500 USD Weekend Special - This Weeks HOT SLOT - What Am I? Take a trip back in time with Rich Reels prehistoric entertainment and cool rewards. Claim your exclusive purchase match offer, a share of the 7,500 USD Weekend Special and a big tusked hot slot that is guaranteed to add some heat to your weekend action. 7,500 USD Weekend Special Rich Reels industry leading tournament house brings you a phenomenal 7,500 USD Weekend Special! In true tournament style, this spine chilling special requires your fastest finger on the spin button for a share of the massive pool. Game: Hitman -Up for grabs 7,500 USD Registration Thursday 15th October Sunday 18th October Start Date Thursday 15th October 2009 at 00h00 EST-USA End Date Sunday 18th October 2009 at 23h59 EST-USA Duration 4 Days This Weeks HOT SLOT Fun and rewards with prehistoric creatures at Rich Reels! Play Wooly World between Thursday 15th October 2009 and Sunday 18th October 2009, and stand a chance to claim your share of the phenomenal 1,000 USD prize pool! Winners will be randomly selected and accounts credited on Monday 19th October 2009 and email notification sent accordingly. What am I? - Win up to 100 U.S.D. I am a large tusked mammal which has the size similar to an elephant. I became extinct approximately 12,000 years ago. I played the role of Manny in the popular childrens movie, Ice Age. What am I? Send your entries to support. 10 lucky players will be randomly drawn on Monday 19th October 2009 and could win up to 100 USD in bonus credits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abzocker78