• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

ROYAL JOKER LOVES U!!!!!

ashian

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
<a href="http://affiliate.intertops.com/processing/clickthrgh.asp?btag=a_161b_1309" title="ccg">ROYAL JOKER</a> is at it yet AGAIN! Get yourself 25. free just by signing into your account! Be patient, as it might take a couple of secs to see the free offer coupon! hehehehe... GLA!YOU GOTTA LOVE THIS MICRO, THEY ARE GIVING YOU NO CHOICE!!!!!-- Edited by Mben on Thursday 15th of October 2009 04:50:31 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

mackay1st

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
WOOOHOOO Yahoooo and any other hooooooooo you can come up with!!!! I got mine!"
"
"
Have been broke as .... well you get the idea LOL"
"
Thanks for the heads up!!

palmck

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
me too got it yesterday, well Thursday now it's Friday and i got an email saying login and claim your bonus by Friday October 16th and Monday October 26th and automatically receive a $25 Lost Treasure of Atlantis Bonus! i wonder why i got it Thursday, yesterday...mmmmm and it says Friday...oh well was really nice getting the free bonus...free is free right. :)

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
palmck wrote: me too got it yesterday, well Thursday now it's Friday and i got an email saying login and claim your bonus by Friday October 16th and Monday October 26th and automatically receive a $25 Lost Treasure of Atlantis Bonus! i wonder why i got it Thursday, yesterday...mmmmm and it says Friday...oh well was really nice getting the free bonus...free is free right. :)
That happened to me too, palmck! When I got the email, after I played the $25, I thought Could it be they gave me another free? Please, oh please, let it be! But nope, nothing more but I was greatful for the $25 anyway. 

sashasmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I have deposited there but its been a few months but every couple of months they give me free chips so does vegas 7 love them both

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimmybl