• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Rushmore $10,000 Weekend Freeroll

omeg

Time to get registered for the weekend tourney at Rushmore. $10,000 prize pool.Lots of spots left, but you have to of deposited in the past.I enjoy this tourney . It eats me up and spits me out on a weekly basis. :lol:Have fun and good luck to all who play. :roll:                                                                                 Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Well this weekend's tournament almost snuck by me but thanks to nikkidog, I got registered.Thanks for the reminder, nikkidog! :thumb: Get registered and play everyone!

daniela6968

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I placed and got $30. Won 2 reg tournaments for $36 and $48. Been playing since Sunday night. I am up to $400. I tried to withdraw but it was denied. I forgot to do the auth. form. I hope I can hold on to at least $300. LOL

omeg

Ohhhhhh, good luck to you daniela6968. Here is hoping you double and even triple your money. :roll:Rushmore does pay, but they have been a little slow on it due to processor issues.  Get those docs in right away.                                                                           Pam

kkessler

New York Gambler
Yeah they are ridiculously slow on paying out!!!!!!!I did a withdrawal request on 10/5 and it was approved on 10/10 and I still have not received my money.  I've heard probably 7 dif. excuses and I'm pissed at them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77melizar