• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Rusmore Tourney Win

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
 Played the 10,000 tourney this weekend . Was in first place for awhile , then down to 6th place. Won 550.00 which was nice.  Going to cash out now  and leave just a little to play with.

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Nice win!Are they getting any faster with the payouts?They were a nightmare for a while.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I think they are getting better. My last withdrawal was for 500.00 which I won using 1.04 in comps back in December. I think that took about 4 weeks to receive, alot better than it was before.  I am always on pins and neeedles when I withdraw from there, had one experience where it took 3 months to get my withdrawal. I will keep evey one posted on this one.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Withdrawal was approved yesterday. They say 10-14 days  to receive it. I withdrew it using PayMYCard, which once they send it it is in my bank within 2 days. Hope there are no problems with delays. Will keep you posted.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Received an email from Tara yesterday. Said my winnings was sent to the processor and that she will email me as soon as she is noitified that it has been sent out. Not as fast as I had hoped. Will let you know when I receive it.  I won 125.00 in last weeks tourney, did not win amything worth cashing out,  but  had fun playing with it.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Took a month to send out to the processor ...... well, at least your getting it right, nikki? lolI think it's awesome!

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well I was supposed to receive my winnings on by  March 11th, but now Tara said it could be up to 2 more weeks.  Do not like the sound of that. It has bee one month today that it was approved. I can live with one month, but anything over that is rediclious.  We shall see.

Mben

Staff member
Ugh! It's already ridiculous, nikki! But it's free money, right?

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Just received an email from Tara. My withdrawal was sent via PayMyCard today.  They say I should receive it in 3-5 days, but I always receive it within 2 days by this method.  Will let you know when it hits my account.

Mben

Staff member
nikkidog wrote: Just received an email from Tara. My withdrawal was sent via PayMyCard today.  They say I should receive it in 3-5 days, but I always receive it within 2 days by this method.  Will let you know when it hits my account.
YAY!!! :clap:

crystal8323

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I have been waiting for over a month for $1900 and I keep getting told that it has been sent and I will get an email when she gets word that it has been sent out to me. Whatever that means. Anyway, keeping my fingers and toes crossed that I will eventually get it.