• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Scavenger Help

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
I want to start off by saying thank you so much for your help.It is a scavenger hunt for a medallion we have a huge halloween festival every year and it is 500.00 to whoever finds it. With these tough times i am sure there are lots of poeple looking. Here are the 3 clues that are out so far. I am going out looking tonight when hunny gets home from work. 2009 Medallion Hunt Clues Saturday, October 24th The Generalissimo architects designs are to thoroughly have fun.To find the medallion, you must hit a home run. Sunday, October 25th The Gadsden flag offers sound advice.Its nearer than you think, to be precise. Monday, October 26th If it were a snake, it would have bitten me., is a sometime used phrase. But the solution of this little mystery will prove the truthfulness of that cliché

Last edited by a moderator:

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
this is what i got so far. the first clue i instantly thought ball park or field. for the second clue that flag says tread on it so i thought hmmm maybe a track and field then came the third clue and threw me off. lol

ghinko

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
maybe ball park, flag with Don't tread on me(rattlesnake) at the ball park, look for the snake thats all i can figure out hope it helps

msfilly

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
actually a home run is out of the park so maybe just outside the park on the otherside of the fence

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
Thanks for the help. This is what I have so far. Just got home spent 2 1/2 hours on this lol and it is 12:30 at night. Ok We came up with home run out of the park. Which right outside the park is a cemetary. Well come to find out Dont Tread On Me means dont walk on me also. So you dont walk on graves right? But you dont walk on grass too. Then there is a zoo right there also. And the snake and the Dont Tread on me saying is also what some of the military use. Some have tatoos on them with that on it. If it were a snake, it would have bitten me ., i am thinking is like when we look for something and then go back and find it, it was right there so we say that. The Generalissimo architects designs are to thoroughly have fun. maybe this has somethign to do with the park that is right there or the kiddie playground. I am so lost. lots of fun tho. Will let you know what the third clue is it comes out at 3pm my time. if noone finds it before me. Fingers crossed that I beat them to it as we really need the money. I couldnt believe all the people that were out looking in the same spot as us lol.